Tua named starter | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua named starter

This is sort of when Flacco was benched for Lamar. The team was playing well but the qb play left a ton to be desired. Flores must see that Fitzpatrick is limited and his performance wasn't good enough to keep the kid on the bench

That's an excellent comparison actually

I wondered when Fitz had his whole family at the game last week- I wonder if he knew that it would be his last game, and he wanted his fam to see him for the last time.
Made sense then- makes perfect sense now.
The team probably had the post bye plan in place for a while, and with the change in our schedule, they bumped this up.
It also struck me, and maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention- wasn't Fitz's family in some kind of special seating/box?

Classy way for the Fins to hook him up, if so.

The plan probably was to do it after the bye and that got moved up because of Covid.

I wonder whether the 2 passes Tua made convinced Flores to make the move. No way Fitzpatrick makes either of those throws.

Props to Flores. He saw the offense stalling even though we won the last 2. Great coaching move
Yeah. I remember the 49ers game when we got back to back interceptions against Jimmy and only came away with 2 fgs. Thought to myself it didn't matter that game, but that was a sequence that could have cost us in a close game.

Back
Top Bottom