Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer

They don’t need me to defend them but mods are as entitled as anyone else to posting their opinions.
They do a cracking job on here, it would be like the Wild West on here without them.

Game Of Thrones Reaction GIF by Bud Light

Voluntary workouts, ya, he's grinding though, and he has stated he'll be there for the real OTAs.

And if he's sending a message, good for him. They treated him like absolute trash for two years. Grier doesn't have any good grace regarding Tua.
Treated like trash? You mean changing coaches--which led to a lawsuit and tampering sanctions, spending 3 first round picks (2 for Waddle, one and then some for Hill) on WRs and generally tailoring the offense to Tua's skillset so he could achieve far more than he could in pretty much any other scheme is trashy treatment? If anything the Dolphins have been guilty of doing all they could to goose the stats that they are now going to have to overpay for. If Tua plays out this year then walks to any other team he very well could be in for a serious regression in stats and probably end up with a lot less money when its all said and done.

Tua and company negotiating with the Dolphins is the least surprising thing to happen so far this year.

Did anyone actually expect there to be no back and forth on the details?

It really is amazing how everything Tua related triggers the negative in some people

So he's not missing workouts? I thought I read somewhere he did.

I'm not trying to hate on the man for getting his money right. I just want to rub it in the faces of the peeps in here that drink Tua's bath water.
I doubt Tua holds out seems out of character to me but if he does what about that do you want to rub in peeps faces?

Treated like trash? You mean changing coaches--which led to a lawsuit and tampering sanctions, spending 3 first round picks (2 for Waddle, one and then some for Hill) on WRs and generally tailoring the offense to Tua's skillset so he could achieve far more than he could in pretty much any other scheme is trashy treatment? If anything the Dolphins have been guilty of doing all they could to goose the stats that they are now going to have to overpay for. If Tua plays out this year then walks to any other team he very well could be in for a serious regression in stats and probably end up with a lot less money when its all said and done.
Or not.

If you can`t figure out how this kid was treated like trash his first 2 season`s i dunno what to tell you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom