Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer

We are trying to keep up with you packers…..putting a scary team together up there!
We shall see. We finished 9-8 this year. We have a tougher schedule this year so Im not sure what will happen. I hope we can finish with at least 10 wins.

He’s never going to be Lamar Jackson or any other elite scrambling QB. If he can just get back to this, he’d be much more dangerous/effective overall:

But PLEASE never do this again as fun as it was:

View attachment 164593

After getting all that concussions can really play with your mind. It definitely changed his mentality. This clip of Tua was when he had a clear mindset of doing what it takes to move the chains, it totally added another dimension to his game.

If he can provide this element (when needed and just being smart about it), then i think he will be fine. Especially when it matters come playoff time.

He’s never going to be Lamar Jackson or any other elite scrambling QB. If he can just get back to this, he’d be much more dangerous/effective overall:

But PLEASE never do this again as fun as it was:

View attachment 164593

The play vs the Cards - that was awesome. He needs to be able to do that again. Last year he couldn’t come close to doing that. Very happy to hear he’s going to thin out

After getting all that concussions can really play with your mind. It definitely changed his mentality. This clip of Tua was when he had a clear mindset of doing what it takes to move the chains, it totally added another dimension to his game.

If he can provide this element (when needed and just being smart about it), then i think he will be fine. Especially when it matters come playoff time.
Yeah I mean, Purdy didn’t average much running all year. But in the title game he made to huge plays w his legs that helped get them into the SB

He needs to get his mobility back. I believe last year with the concussions and all it had a effect on him

We are still in good shape

There's other guys on the team he can throw it to other than Tyreek

Truth. But most those guys can’t do what Tyreek can do after the catch. And that’s why you try to maximize the Cheetah as much as you can.

So far it’s worked out to the point of being a top 2 of 3 offense the past 2 years. But I do agree there needs to be a little more diversity.

However I’m also of the general offensive belief that you go to your “best” until the defense proves they can defend it then you look elsewhere.

The whole team collapsed not just Tua . Like someone said in another post he`s one of the only QB`s out there that can get the ball out accurately in 2.23 seconds or whatever it is . Because of this he makes the line look better then what it actually is . So why should Tua get less money for guy`s getting injured and the front office not being able to do their jobs ? Fix the damn o-line and the sky`s the limit with Tua as QB .
because he is not a DIFFERENCE maker. Whatever the reason he and Team collapse against the good teams. Never will he take us to the SB and that is because he is not in the same league as many of the AFC QBs who are all around the same age/

because he is not a DIFFERENCE maker. Whatever the reason he and Team collapse against the good teams. Never will he take us to the SB and that is because he is not in the same league as many of the AFC QBs who are all around the same age/
Like who?

Truth. But most those guys can’t do what Tyreek can do after the catch. And that’s why you try to maximize the Cheetah as much as you can.

So far it’s worked out to the point of being a top 2 of 3 offense the past 2 years. But I do agree there needs to be a little more diversity.

However I’m also of the general offensive belief that you go to your “best” until the defense proves they can defend it then you look elsewhere.
We hardly ever used the tight end

Add 26 more and you will catch up with me Junior

You really need a new act, I think you have worn out this one
All it means is I'm an "early" adopter.

You'll get there one day.

PS, just getting started.

Back
Top Bottom