Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer

Unpopular take. But I don’t think we collapsed. We made playoffs. Went 3-2 in December. We did collapse as far as division. But I guess I just seen worse collapses when we totally missed playoffs. Like 2013 2002 1993 1991.

Glad tua is getting quicker and thinner. But his trainer been all over the place with him since they started. It’s too much for me too explain now. But he was ripping Flores after 2021 for wanting tua heavy. Then he did it this past season. Wtf

I'm glad to see this but it bothers me that QBs that have done nothing get huge contracts inline with Patrick Mahomes and Joe Burrow. I'm not singling out Tua. Both Hurts and Herbert were grossly overpaid as were Carr and Cousins. Something needs to happen to rein this nonsense back in. I am not anti-Tua, in fact the opposite. But lets be honest, Tua has earned a $35 million per year contract, not $50+ mill.

You’re stuck in a decade ago. Tannehill got around 35 million and Tua is like 20x better. The cap has jumped 100 million since then and will only grow 20+ million each year for the next 3 years atleast. Just the cost in todays game. Kirk who’s probably on par with Tua but is 36 and coming off a major injury just got 45 for 4 years. We just saw Robert Hunt an average guard get 20 million and you somehow think Tua who’s 100x more important to winning is worth 35… come back to reality, it just sounds stupid and ridiculous….

eddie murphy hercules GIF

I like my Tua PLUMP!

He needs to stop this immediatly

He’s never going to be Lamar Jackson or any other elite scrambling QB. If he can just get back to this, he’d be much more dangerous/effective overall:

But PLEASE never do this again as fun as it was:

View attachment 164593

I can’t believe that ever happened.

I realize this was college, but it was against LSU and demonstrates what Tua was once capable of.

People mocking his size/weight seem to ignore the fact that he’s Samoan, which means he’s never gonna be built like a non-Samoan.

That said, getting back closer his college weight might well help him get a bit of his “juice” back. But do the Dolphins or any of us fans really want him extending plays and/or running? It’s a double-edged sword.

He’s never going to be Lamar Jackson or any other elite scrambling QB. If he can just get back to this, he’d be much more dangerous/effective overall:

But PLEASE never do this again as fun as it was:

View attachment 164593

Exactly. We don't need him to be Randall Cunningham ....ok fine modern day Jackson or even Mahomes... We just need him to be mobile enough so if the defense forgets, he can strategically strike at times when it's essential to continue the drive.

His decision making is the concern not his weight

I think both...and he can easily concentrate on both which I trust he can and will as his upcoming contract is legacy for himself and his entire family (which if you trust nothing else trust that he's dead serious about that)...

I think both...and he can easily concentrate on both which I trust he can and will as his upcoming contract is legacy for himself and his entire family (which if you trust nothing else trust that he's dead serious about that)...
I hope your right

I realize this was college, but it was against LSU and demonstrates what Tua was once capable of.

People mocking his size/weight seem to ignore the fact that he’s Samoan, which means he’s never gonna be built like a non-Samoan.

That said, getting back closer his college weight might well help him get a bit of his “juice” back. But do the Dolphins or any of us fans really want him extending plays and/or running? It’s a double-edged sword.

He was after all the No.1 “dual” threat QB in his recruiting class.

There's other guys on the team he can throw it to other than Tyreek

Reactions: MDK
Back
Top Bottom