Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer

My first thought here was that this was really positive.

My second thought was that @djphinfan is going to be so excited to see this.....
My first thought was “well, duh” as Tua has worked every offseason on the things people criticised him for. It was obvious to me he was going to try and lose weight and be quicker, especially now that he’s probably going to get the bag.

My only worry now is he goes back to trying to play hero ball to prove he can run and gets injured.

Everyone should. It’s god awful.
Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

The whole team collapsed not just Tua . Like someone said in another post he`s one of the only QB`s out there that can get the ball out accurately in 2.23 seconds or whatever it is . Because of this he makes the line look better then what it actually is . So why should Tua get less money for guy`s getting injured and the front office not being able to do their jobs ? Fix the damn o-line and the sky`s the limit with Tua as QB .
Easier for some to just blame Tua.

Last offseason the focus was for Tua to get bigger, stronger and learn to just go down and take the sack. This year it's lose weight and run around

The whole team collapsed not just Tua . Like someone said in another post he`s one of the only QB`s out there that can get the ball out accurately in 2.23 seconds or whatever it is . Because of this he makes the line look better then what it actually is . So why should Tua get less money for guy`s getting injured and the front office not being able to do their jobs ? Fix the damn o-line and the sky`s the limit with Tua as QB .
Im not arguing your points as they are valid but a players worth should be results driven not driven by what might be. QBs pretty much have all the power in the world right now because they are so rare. I dont agree with every QB getting a $50 million contract by default. its not healthy for the league as a whole.

Easier for some to just blame Tua.
Youre putting words in my mouth. What I am actually saying is that Tua looked bad the last 5 games of the regular season. He was throwing bad balls and looked off. I never once said "Its all Tua's fault".
I understand your take though, it's easier to put words in peoples mouths and then argue against an easily winnable argument you yourself fabricated.

Youre putting words in my mouth. What I am actually saying is that Tua looked bad the last 5 games of the regular season. He was throwing bad balls and looked off. I never once said "Its all Tua's fault".
I understand your take though, it's easier to put words in peoples mouths and then argue against an easily winnable argument you yourself fabricated.
the person you’re replying to blocked me and I still know who it is. You can’t criticize Tua in the slightest without him actling like his mother 🤣

I remember being in a Honolulu 7-11 at 2 a.m. and seeing Spam "sushi" and thinking "When in Rome...."

Great. Now I have a certain Monty Python song in my head. Thanks.

Seriously (?), There is an ABC (convenience) store in the lobby of every hotel on Waikiki ... or so it seems.

p.s. I had to laugh when they showed one on a recent episode of NCIS: Hawaii

Back
Top Bottom