Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer

Great. Now I have a certain Monty Python song in my head. Thanks.
The entire scroll has been Monty Python for me ever since that word appeared

Tua was already too heavy in 2022. I remember posting early last offseason that he needed to trim down.

I think I overrated his athleticism early at Alabama because he was in shape and looked the part

Numbers are great but they dont win play-off games. Last years collapse was a heart-ripping experience. Play-off wins should = money, nothing else. Dont care one lick about the regular season. I'd rather be 8-9 and go to the Super bowl than be 14-3 and exit the play-offs without a win.
yeah, that's not reality, though

The entire scroll has been Monty Python for me ever since that word appeared

Tua was already too heavy in 2022. I remember posting early last offseason that he needed to trim down.

I think I overrated his athleticism early at Alabama because he was in shape and looked the part
monty python spam GIF

Boy, sure A LOT of extra work and adjusting for the most "NFL" ready QB to ever come out of the draft...

Will Nick Hicks ever STFU?
Nowhere on Hicks' twitter feed is any of this information that Fat F*ck Brian Miller even linked to. Everything in that article is conjecture at its finest.

With that said I don't think Hick's will ever STFU, but in this case, he doesn't have anything to do what Brian Fat F*ck Miller posted.

Back
Top Bottom