Tua Tagovailoa’s improvement is evident at Miami Dolphins training camp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa’s improvement is evident at Miami Dolphins training camp

Truthfully, I could care less about Tua. I've said my peace. It's only until a see a post about Tua and hearing sucking noises then I have to remind them.
or a positive article from Yahoo sports.
And if you really "could care less" you wouldn't have the urge to respond to every post about Tua

Make sure you say the same thing if he ever has a bad practice.
If he has a bad practice, I wouldn't care. I want to see him in the 1st game of the season when he's not wearing a red jersey...

I haven't said anything bad or good about Tua since last season besides I'd rather have Watson any day of the week over him.

Truthfully, I could care less about Tua. I've said my peace. It's only until a see a post about Tua and hearing sucking noises then I have to remind them.
That is an odd stance for a Dolphin fan to take.

Shouldn't you care whether Tua is going to be good or not?

BTW........the correct position is to hope that he will.

Long game people stick with the long game -

Chemistry is no where close to where it is going to be
Building Chemistry takes a while. Especially when there is no sense of consistency in the team (ex. healthy players and an OC). Heck sometimes chemistry takes a few years to develop. And in this day and age, the NFL fans cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom