Tua Tagovailoa’s improvement is evident at Miami Dolphins training camp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa’s improvement is evident at Miami Dolphins training camp

just don’t understand how everyone is so quick to crown Tua a bust but insist the jury is out on someone like say Darnold lol…
Not everybody. Just those individuals who never wanted the Dolphins to draft him in the first place. Tua will be the Dolphins QB for the next decade or more and those individuals will always find some reason to negate his ability.

Last edited:
From what I’ve read (based on tweets posted to this forum) he had a bad first day and has been better the last two. Hopefully developing good rapport with Waddle. Wish he was doing the same with Fuller and Parker.

This years riding on him so positive reports are welcome. Hopefully he keeps building on this. Still early and can’t read too much into training camp tweets but positive news > negative news.

From what I’ve read (based on tweets posted to this forum) he had a bad first day and has been better the last two. Hopefully developing good rapport with Waddle. Wish he was doing the same with Fuller and Parker.

This years riding on him so positive reports are welcome. Hopefully he keeps building on this. Still early and can’t read too much into training camp tweets but positive news > negative news.

Not going to disagree, but that's a little strong. If the season was "riding on him," there would be no need for anything but UFDAs for the other 52. And before responding, I know you weren't saying that. My point is, the season is riding on a lot of people with TT having the most individual affect. He plays top 10 QB and the OL and D implode, the season won't die because of TT

Not going to disagree, but that's a little strong. If the season was "riding on him," there would be no need for anything but UFDAs for the other 52. And before responding, I know you weren't saying that. My point is, the season is riding on a lot of people with TT having the most individual affect. He plays top 10 QB and the OL and D implode, the season won't die because of TT
Apparently people believe 2021 is the team's only hope to win a Super Bowl, I guess. Is that where we are at now?

Tua is coming off his first offseason in a while and the expectations and hope is that he takes a big step forward. I wonder if people think that mean he's a bust if he's not an MVP candidate...

Personally if he plays well enough to be a top half of the league QB this season, that's a good jump for me going into year 3 with hopefully another jump coming.

Apparently people believe 2021 is the team's only hope to win a Super Bowl, I guess. Is that where we are at now?

Tua is coming off his first offseason in a while and the expectations and hope is that he takes a big step forward. I wonder if people think that mean he's a bust if he's not an MVP candidate...

Personally if he plays well enough to be a top half of the league QB this season, that's a good jump for me going into year 3 with hopefully another jump coming.
Anyone honestly expecting the Dolphins to get to the SB, much less win it this coming season are a bit delusional. I expect them to make the playoffs but I don’t see them as a true SB contender until at least 2023. They have done a good job rebuilding the team so far but they need two more quality drafts before they are at the level of the Chiefs, Bills, and even the Browns.

Truthfully, I could care less about Tua. I've said my peace. It's only until a see a post about Tua and hearing sucking noises then I have to remind them.
will you be really pissed if Tua has a great year?? i just want to win.. i'd have given 10 winless seasons for a SB with john beck. lol

Anyone honestly expecting the Dolphins to get to the SB, much less win it this coming season are a bit delusional. I expect them to make the playoffs but I don’t see them as a true SB contender until at least 2023. They have done a good job rebuilding the team so far but they need two more quality drafts before they are at the level of the Chiefs, Bills, and even the Browns.

Chiefs and Bills have elite QB's that make up for deficiencies elsewhere. (Not that there are many.) The Browns have a nice roster after all those high draft picks but the QB is not exactly elite. He was efficient last year.

No, we are not in the same category as the Bills or Chiefs yet but we were only one game away from the Browns (and the playoffs).

If Tua plays to his potential (or even has an above average season like Mayfield) we are right there with any of the teams in the discussion for the playoffs. If he makes a big jump like some other QB's have made, we are in the SB hunt.

I guess what I'm saying is the team is primed to take the next step but it all comes down to Tua's play this year.

I know we also need a big jump from the O-line as well but we do have investments there that look good. Not to mention the talent added on defense. Just my opinion.

Chiefs and Bills have elite QB's that make up for deficiencies elsewhere. (Not that there are many.) The Browns have a nice roster after all those high draft picks but the QB is not exactly elite. He was efficient last year.

No, we are not in the same category as the Bills or Chiefs yet but we were only one game away from the Browns (and the playoffs).

If Tua plays to his potential (or even has an above average season like Mayfield) we are right there with any of the teams in the discussion for the playoffs. If he makes a big jump like some other QB's have made, we are in the SB hunt.

I guess what I'm saying is the team is primed to take the next step but it all comes down to Tua's play this year.

I know we also need a big jump from the O-line as well but we do have investments there that look good. Not to mention the talent added on defense. Just my opinion.
so in other words, it up to Tua?

Back
Top Bottom