“Tua throws like a lillll bitch” | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Tua throws like a lillll bitch”

Link to that stat? Not that I don't believe it, but looking for some context.

For example, he hasn't been pressured enough this season for it to be all that meaningful as a sample size.
He didn't have it b/c he just heard it on the radio. But somebody else posted a link to the article that was the probable source. It was not stated correctly. It was not about how a QB handles pressure. In terms of handling pressure, Tua is actually pretty good. The poorly worded statement was about subjectively described "pickable" passes. Tua apparently had a higher percentage of those.

He didn't have it b/c he just heard it on the radio. But somebody else posted a link to the article that was the probable source. It was not stated correctly. It was not about how a QB handles pressure. In terms of handling pressure, Tua is actually pretty good. The poorly worded statement was about subjectively described "pickable" passes. Tua apparently had a higher percentage of those.
Hmmm....... Subjective at best then....

Link to that stat? Not that I don't believe it, but looking for some context.

For example, he hasn't been pressured enough this season for it to be all that meaningful as a sample size.
Those are stats you have to pay for at PFF. I don't pay for that. The guy that I heard it from is on the "Bet the Board' Podcast. Best NFL/Betting podcast out there IMO. He's actual a Dolphins fan but he's very unbiased. He knows his ****.

Tua had a 16.7 passer rating under pressure versus the Eagles and 118.9 in a clean pocket (Per Cameron Wolfe). He's not handling pressure very well this year. He's been better throughout his career but this year big variance between the two. Eagles are a terrible matchup for us. Reason why I didn't like this game without Williams and Armstead. When Wynn went out earlier I knew the defense would have to make plays which they did. They gave the offense chances. Tua didn't play well in the 4th which he usually does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom