“Tua throws like a lillll bitch” | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Tua throws like a lillll bitch”

Also being good against the blitz isn’t the same as being good against pressure. Blitzes don’t equal pressure
And having a higher rate of subjectively defined "pickable" passes isn't the full picture for being good or bad against pressure. It's just one portion. He's also thrown some great passes against free rushers that I've seen. IMO Tua has been pretty good against pressure this year. I certainly wouldn't agree that being 3rd worst or whatever in that one category means he's 3rd worst overall against pressure. That was my issue with the wording.

It’s a betting podcast. That’s my source. Bet the board. Check ‘em out. Really good stuff. The guy manages betting accounts and puts 5 figure bets down on games. He’s a fins fan too. Been listening to it for 10 years now. I don’t think he’s bullshitting. Tua has 5 Ints through 6 games. He’s on pace to throw 15 ints which is a lot. All those ints have been when’s he’s been under pressure. Ints severely hurt your EPA. Which is the stat he’s using. His EPA under pressure. Im
Not doom and gloom. Just adding some perspective.

Define “pressure” one foot away, two feet away, three feet away?

Of course it was a pass play and he was “facing” pressure

All of the INTs were different, Tua doesn’t seem to be as bothered by it as the gamblers and Fantasy Football managers

What I witnessed is Tua hit his throwing hand on a Lineman’s helmet and it made the ball sail awkward he was asked he said it wasn’t the reason for the INT but that is because he isn’t a man of excuses

I saw Tua throw into traffic to Waddle and it turned into a pick 6. Now the play before should have been a TD to Waddle so Tua grew impatient as he often does gets bored and tries to rifle it in to Waddle

...well ya know there certainly seems to be a proliferation of stepchild complex amplified by profound insecurity in these here parts. Very sad to witness considering the majority of folks here are grown “men.”

So guess what? The best way to address stuff like this is with PROduction on the field! In other words just prove it. Beyond that it sure seems like fans and their relationships to fav team and players is totally whacked out.

Bottom line. Way too many take this **** way too serious. Like maybe get a life otherwise. My opinion. Of course.
IMG_0568.jpeg

“Also, last I checked our defensive front 4 are the scariest group of monsters I've ever seen. Tua throws like a lillll bitch. If he gets even the slightest amount of pressure, he's no good. He can't scramble. He can't throw it far. And he is prone to making mistakes.”

Ok.

I hope I don’t end up in viral brawl video Monday morning. I think I’ll take a tooth brush with me into the stadium so I can spend the whole first half filing it into a shiv.
I hate the guy that wrote this. 3 minutes from oblivious, to hate. Lmao

That little bitch about to pipe it up your arse for 500 total yards and 5 Tds Sunday night.

Grab your ankles.

Bohica, anyone know what that means?

I don't understand this "under pressure" thing going on.

According to Fantasy pros ( with actual stats)
Tua has been blitzed 58 times. We know Tua has been great against the blitz.

He's been hurried 9 times and sacked 6 times.

So since we want to discount Tuas rankings and stats with the 58 blitz.

Are we really trying to make a narrative of the 15 plays where he was hurried or sacked? Really?

That's your sample size for the season apparently.

By the way, 1 of those hurries was the TD to Waddle last week. Another was the bomb to Hill against the Chargers.

Try dealing w/ denver fans who are legion here. Its like those who were rejected from the crowd scenes for Idiocracy.

It's just different in Colorado than the south. They're not raised with it like we were. I played and watched every damn sport growing up. The weekends were reserved for football and activities that revolved around it.

Not at all like that here. There's some real love for the Broncos but it's an after-the-fact kind of thing without a real knowledge base. But they're still damn loyal here despite what is looming on the horizon. Most of them have no idea and show up to root em on regardless. Pretty impressive, considering.

“They cruised past the Pats, Vikings, Bucs, Washington, and Rams."

Lol bragging about beating garbage teams ?

It’s a betting podcast. That’s my source. Bet the board. Check ‘em out. Really good stuff. The guy manages betting accounts and puts 5 figure bets down on games. He’s a fins fan too. Been listening to it for 10 years now. I don’t think he’s bullshitting. Tua has 5 Ints through 6 games. He’s on pace to throw 15 ints which is a lot. All those ints have been when’s he’s been under pressure. Ints severely hurt your EPA. Which is the stat he’s using. His EPA under pressure. Im
Not doom and gloom. Just adding some perspective.
Dude.....Jalen Hurts has thrown 7 interceptions.

How does the 'Tua can't throw it far' narrative still exist?

Tia can throw. I read the article and the only point he has is that the dolphins haven’t played anyone whose record isn’t terrible. The one team they played and that was over .500, Buffalo… and they were blown out. This will be one of many tests for them. If they win, I think they’re legit. If they get blown out then there is reason to have a discussion on whether this team is all hype. My opinion, if they win or keep it close and lose then we’re looking at a good dolphins team. Another blow out loss like the bills game just means they’re pretending.

He is right that Tua hasn't handled pressure well. He's 32 out of 35 qualifying QBs when pressured. He's been pretty damn terrible. But from a clean pocket he kills you.
Link to that stat? Not that I don't believe it, but looking for some context.

For example, he hasn't been pressured enough this season for it to be all that meaningful as a sample size.

Back
Top Bottom