“Tua throws like a lillll bitch” | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Tua throws like a lillll bitch”

Tua throw like a little bitch? Wow that is some hard hitting analysis. You don’t get that everywhere. Must have to pay for that content ànd analytics

“Also, last I checked our defensive front 4 are the scariest group of monsters I've ever seen. Tua throws like a lillll bitch. If he gets even the slightest amount of pressure, he's no good. He can't scramble. He can't throw it far. And he is prone to making mistakes.”

Ok.

I hope I don’t end up in viral brawl video Monday morning. I think I’ll take a tooth brush with me into the stadium so I can spend the whole first half filing it into a shiv.
There's fans like this from every team. I actually saw a lot of respect toward tua and miam's offense from eagles fans out social media. I definitely saw more disrespect from bills fans towards miami, but that's not suprising with bills fans and division rival fans. I'm sure eagle fans are more dismissive towards the cowboys and likewise with cowboy fans towards eagles.

to be honest I was stunned when I heard it to but it makes sense. Probably with the concussion stuff he does get a bit panicky when pressure is around.
I'd love to see your source because everything I've seen says he has been elite against the blitz and pressure this year. Care to share a source?

So I assume this is what this guy is referring to - https://theanalyst.com/na/2023/10/nfl-qb-ratings-under-pressure/

Says he has one of the highest pickable pass percentages when pressured but the same article also states this:

"And if you plan on blitzing them to create the pressure, you’d better make sure to actually get into the backfield and create that pressure. That’s because Tagovailoa leads the NFL in completion percentage (77.8) and passer rating (139.4) when blitzed while throwing for five touchdowns and no interceptions."

So essentially he reads blitzes like a badass and makes the defense pay better than anyone else in the league. Contrary to what the poster said he's not one of the worst QBs in the NFL under pressure. The pickable ball stat is one part of his ability under pressure and it makes up 8% of his throws under pressure. Seems like he's killing it the other 92% of the time.

So I assume this is what this guy is referring to - https://theanalyst.com/na/2023/10/nfl-qb-ratings-under-pressure/

Says he has one of the highest pickable pass percentages when pressured but the same article also states this:

"And if you plan on blitzing them to create the pressure, you’d better make sure to actually get into the backfield and create that pressure. That’s because Tagovailoa leads the NFL in completion percentage (77.8) and passer rating (139.4) when blitzed while throwing for five touchdowns and no interceptions."

So essentially he reads blitzes like a badass and makes the defense pay better than anyone else in the league. Contrary to what the poster said he's not one of the worst QBs in the NFL under pressure. The pickable ball stat is one part of his ability under pressure and it makes up 8% of his throws under pressure. Seems like he's killing it the other 92% of the time.

Tua and Josh Allen are killing it when Blitzed

Did he just say Tua throws like a lil bitch???? Lmao!!! Wowwwwwww. And it got published?

I'd love to see your source because everything I've seen says he has been elite against the blitz and pressure this year. Care to share a source?
It’s a betting podcast. That’s my source. Bet the board. Check ‘em out. Really good stuff. The guy manages betting accounts and puts 5 figure bets down on games. He’s a fins fan too. Been listening to it for 10 years now. I don’t think he’s bullshitting. Tua has 5 Ints through 6 games. He’s on pace to throw 15 ints which is a lot. All those ints have been when’s he’s been under pressure. Ints severely hurt your EPA. Which is the stat he’s using. His EPA under pressure. Im
Not doom and gloom. Just adding some perspective.

That's just Philly, man. Been in this area my entire life and this is what I deal with when trying to have a rational sports discussion. They're buffoons.
I’ve visited almost every major city and the people there are by far the worst humans I’ve ever encountered.

did he look at the record of the teams the eagles have played ? Lmfao that guys is a certified loon.

Also being good against the blitz isn’t the same as being good against pressure. Blitzes don’t equal pressure

Also being good against the blitz isn’t the same as being good against pressure. Blitzes don’t equal pressure
Yes but reading the blitz so well that it negates what would be a pressure for a normal QB needs to be included in the evaluation. I've seen Tua throw dimes as a free rusher is coming down the hole.

...well ya know there certainly seems to be a proliferation of stepchild complex amplified by profound insecurity in these here parts. Very sad to witness considering the majority of folks here are grown “men.”

So guess what? The best way to address stuff like this is with PROduction on the field! In other words just prove it. Beyond that it sure seems like fans and their relationships to fav team and players is totally whacked out.

Bottom line. Way too many take this **** way too serious. Like maybe get a life otherwise. My opinion. Of course.

This “under pressure” thing is subjective to say the least.
Tua’s vision and fast release makes it exclusively accounted towards real broken plays, as any other play the ball has already been thrown before any pressure was applied. So, to Tua’s defense, these sort of things completely lack situational factors, and that alone makes the entire formula a complete waste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom