Tua vs. Herbert | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs. Herbert

I couldn't tell based on his initial responses, besides anyone that believes Tua and Herbert are on the same level simply is biased and close minded.
Well, Tua is certainly more advanved at pre/post snap reads, and progressions.

If that's what you are getting at.

yeah but the ask is pretty different. We aren’t chasing it. Out of his 8 starts we’ve only chased it in what 1? And the other one we pulled tua to run the 2 minute. But with the way the line played in that game there wasn’t much tua could have done anyways.

Tua's has already proven he can chase and put up stats that impress the fanboys when he has to. I think the other kid is the one that has to prove he can win.

Dvp just had a what 1400 yard season with fitz in 2019...and he has less arm than tua

so I’m not sure how much that matters. Dvp doesn’t look up to his old 2019 form either this year. I’m sure being nicked up has to do with that.

we will see what the last 2 weeks games bring. If there was ever a team and game for him to get healthy with it’s the raiders db un

Every game DVP has played with Fitz he's looked much better than the the games with Tua starting, Tua just hasn't been aggressive targeting wr on the outside this year, I also don't believe Tua has a stronger arm than Fitz anymore. I think the QB play and being in a worse offense system for his skill set compared to last season is the biggest reason his decline in production not the nick and bruises he picked up this season.

I couldn't tell based on his initial responses, besides anyone that believes Tua and Herbert are on the same level simply is biased and close minded.
I don't think they're on the same level, although Herbert does have potential.. but so far he's beaten teams that are 13-45...as if his head to head to head with Tua and impotence against the Pats weren't enough to determine their relative standings - at least so far.

Every game DVP has played with Fitz he's looked much better than the the games with Tua starting, Tua just hasn't been aggressive targeting wr on the outside this year, I also don't believe Tua has a stronger arm than Fitz anymore. I think the QB play and being in a worse offense system for his skill set compared to last season is the biggest reason his decline in production not the nick and bruises he picked up this season.

worse offense system yeah I can get down with that part

I think JH went to the prefect team for himself. He’s a bigger faster and stronger armed Rivers. And there play in the forth quarter seems extremely similar.

He just tied the rookie TD record, I think he's exceeded expectations so far.
LOL! Justin Herbert also leads the league in pass attempts... He's flat out middle of the pack in TD%(16th) and INT%(16th)... Its fine for a rookie but lets not act like he's been this amazing QB... Herbert is an average QB with a losing record at this point, he's exceeded absolutetly nothing.

Back
Top Bottom