Tua, Waddle expected to play Thursday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua, Waddle expected to play Thursday

Byron out till atleast next week
What's the story with him anyway? Is he going to be ready? I'm not sure how this new stuff works with IR. if he doesn't get on the roster after 4 weeks does he go on ir for the whole year, does he stay for another 4, or do we move him to pup list? What's the deal with that?

What's the story with him anyway? Is he going to be ready? I'm not sure how this new stuff works with IR. if he doesn't get on the roster after 4 weeks does he go on ir for the whole year, does he stay for another 4, or do we move him to pup list? What's the deal with that?

Good questions, I don't know.

I have a feeling Jones didn't need the full 4 weeks. I feel McDaniel was confident enough in guys like Kohou that they felt the extra week or 2 would be more beneficial for Jones IMO.

Players can stay on the IR list for as long as it takes for them to heal. The caveat however centres around their return where they have a four-week window to return to the main playing squad following their first practice after their return from injury or they risk becoming ineligible for the remainder of the season.

More info

Thanks brother I understand now. Well here's to hoping he's ready but then again I would not rush him back if its Achilles related as people that have done that tend to tear it completely and force an even longer recovery and don't ever really come back right at that point....then again its 2022 not 1998.

Back
Top Bottom