Tua, Waddle expected to play Thursday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua, Waddle expected to play Thursday

Thanks brother I understand now. Well here's to hoping he's ready but then again I would not rush him back if its Achilles related as people that have done that tend to tear it completely and force an even longer recovery and don't ever really come back right at that point....then again its 2022 not 1998.
There was a video of him working out the week he went on IR so hopefully he's ready by now.

Where's that poster who posts that wrestler yelling "yes yes yes" gif.

That's how I feel reading it.

Never was really concerned with Waddle. But Tua is huge if he is able to play.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Was there really any doubt outside of their limbs falling off?

Winning this game puts us in an unbelievably great place heading into the long break before the next game.

4-0 against all AFC teams is tremendous.
And the offense is relatively rested…not worried about them at all.

Was there really any doubt outside of their limbs falling off?

Winning this game puts us in an unbelievably great place heading into the long break before the next game.

4-0 against all AFC teams is tremendous.
Maybe some doubt especially with Tua. My concern was his back locking up.

Maybe some doubt especially with Tua. My concern was his back locking up.
Ya that could happen at any time based upon his description of his symptoms. Hopefully the treatment he’s getting helps prevent him from locking up. Personally I think it’s very possible they sit him out but he’s a warrior and may fight to get in the game.

Good questions, I don't know.

I have a feeling Jones didn't need the full 4 weeks. I feel McDaniel was confident enough in guys like Kohou that they felt the extra week or 2 would be more beneficial for Jones IMO.
They didn't want him rushing to get back.

Hope the 4 weeks was well more than enough.

Per McD, it still not guaranteed he’ll play.

I still say he won’t.

What a shame watching TB playing on the lone national TV.

I feel like Tua has that warrior mentality. Kid is gonna do everything he can to play, but I hope they activate Thompson. If Tua can't go or leaves early, I don't want to be stuck with Bridgewater if he looks anything like he did in the last game.

Back
Top Bottom