Tua Will Set A Market High For QB's | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Will Set A Market High For QB's

if chris grier and mcdaniel get high, you might be right. and i would not put it past them. this is not a commentary about what the dolphins should do, it is what they will do, which are two different issues. however long that big contract is will be how long the dolphins will be mediocre again. nothing is worse than being a .500 team

Being a .400 team?

.500 football in my view is like kissing your sister. i am in it to win it

Since when is 11 and 6 regular season .500 ball :shrug:

More like kissing your neighbor's sister which is much better than the alternative

c67d18df-6080-42bd-aee5-0636a8c2812c_text.gif

A good look ? To who?? My Dolphin fandom goes very deep and I was here before Tua and will
be here after
I'm not questioning your fandom......it is questioning those that are Tua fans that I'm talking about. Your post is drawing a difference between the two which I don't think is accurate.

I also didn't think it was necessary to go there.

We are in a tough spot here.

To many questions...not enough answers...and especially...not enough cap space to go around.

I'm not questioning your fandom......it is questioning those that are Tua fans that I'm talking about. Your post is drawing a difference between the two which I don't think is accurate.

I also didn't think it was necessary to go there.

My response was to the ”he’s getting 56m stop whining” OP comment. I’ve seen some gleeful posts about Tua becoming the highest paid QB and how we just all need to get over it. Imo that’s putting the player before the team because he clearly should not be the highest paid QB. Also Tua has fans who like the Phins because of him

Didn’t mean respond too harshly sorry

My response was to the ”he’s getting 56m stop whining” OP comment. I’ve seen some gleeful posts about Tua becoming the highest paid QB and how we just all need to get over it. Imo that’s putting the player before the team because he clearly should not be the highest paid QB. Also Tua has fans who like the Phins because of him

Well KC has fans because of Swift so there's that 😂

All good...you are a great poster and I enjoy reading your posts.

Appreciate the conversation!

Let's say you pay him top dollar for never winning clutch games and he gets a concussion again and is out for the year...and we end up like the Browns sinking a ton of money into a useless QB.

Back
Top Bottom