Tua's last game with Preston Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's last game with Preston Williams

Was definitely his favorite WR, had a good feel with him but damn the kid is brittle as Hell, two years and could not make it through either. We do owe it to Tua to get him some playmakers.

Chemistry is huge, obviously this video highlight is evident of that.

Dolphins have a chance to grab a WR, that’s a baller and will have day 1 chemistry with Tua - grab DeVonta Smith.

I mean damn look at that.

that is his best performance of the season, had luck with one throw almost intercepted but all in all that was a very encouraging game. he couldn´t duplicate that performance, hope he does in 2021.

People are focused purely on the Vegas and Bills games, and writing this kid off. It would be a crying shame if he was ran out of town because of people with their own little agenda's like they have, before we get a real chance to see what he can produce. He had a good rookie season, not spectacular, but productive, yet folks are driving it into us that he's a disaster and a bust, because he was pulled from two games in his rookie season and threw up a couple of picks in a game where we were poor in all three phases. The Zona, Pats, Chiefs and Bengals games show so much potential for this player, yet those are swept under the carpet, makes me sad.

Last edited:
People are focused purely on the Vegas and Bills games, and writing this kid off. It would be a crying shame if he was ran out of time because of people with their own little agenda's like they have, before we get a real chance to see what he can produce. He had a good rookie season, not spectacular, but productive, yet folks are driving it into us that he's a disaster and a bust, because he was pulled from two games in his rookie season and threw up a couple of picks in a game where we were poor in all three phases. The Zona, Pats, Chiefs and Bengals games show so much potential for this player, yet those are swept under the carpet, makes me sad.
Josh Allen and Tua get time because they have a desire to succeed. Rosen and Haskins? not so much

hopefully Tua gets a Diggs and not a <insert scrub here>

Zona, Pats, Chiefs and Bengals games show so much potential for this player, yet those are swept under the carpet, makes me sad.

He only had one above expectations game, the Zona game.
He had four poor performances: Rams, Denver, LV, Bills.
Jets, Pats, Chiefs, Bengals were okay. Chiefs game was garbage for the most part when it mattered to keep the score.
Overall, bottom one third of starting QBs, like around 27th,

I mean damn look at that.

He did look real good in that game. However, he regressed as the season went on. I don’t think he will be a starter in the NFL long term. However, looking at our roster and the potential players in the draft, I am going all in on drafting weapons. I was pushing for another QB but I think they are all damn projects this year so I would trade back that 3rd pick and go in heavy on 3 WRs, 2 RBs, a G, a T and then whatever is ****ing left. I also get a OC that is capable pf building a system that highlights the strengths of our players. No more of this Gase/Chan **** that forces players to play within the constraints of their system. Hell, Brees wouldn’t be successful in their system

Compared to what he has now in Grant,Bowden,Hollins & Ford.(Parker been injured)

Hollins & Ford were free agents.

Grant is a PR/KR and a WR5

Bowden turned QB turned RB turned WR
Compared to what he has now?

You could compare those 4 WRs from the same team/QB in that picture to any stable of WRs that have ever played the game...college or pro. Without the use of Google, you'd be hard-pressed to find a batch of WRs who all played at the same time, who all went in the 1st round.

This leaves a question mark on Tua's vaunted "accuracy". Mac Jones is having a better season than Tua up to this point with lesser WRs (possible Heisman winner though). Why isn't he viewed as a 1st rounder...or generationally talented?

Lol 312 yards of total offense. Cardinals were starting Kevin peterson at cb lol. 4th lowest yards allowed by arizona all year.

Roast me if you want but I'm having a hard time with how often Tua goes left with his throws ...

I don't know if it's because he throws as a lefty? scheme driven? WR's are hardly ever open to the right? It's my imagination?

Does anyone else see this or is it me? If it's not me then help me understand it please.

Seems like if a QB throws 80% of his throws to one side he would be easier to defend....

Back
Top Bottom