Tuas new look ! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuas new look !

We moved permanently now. But if you are ever up this way my Mrs will extend some good old fashioned hospitality. 😉

Same goes for all non Tua hating FH members.
She can be very generous if motivated 😂
Where did you movie to?

We moved permanently now. But if you are ever up this way my Mrs will extend some good old fashioned hospitality. 😉

Same goes for all non Tua hating FH members.
She can be very generous if motivated 😂
If/when I ever get back to LOS I may take you up on that. I'm definitely a pro-Tua FH member.

We are a bit hard to get to but worth the trip.
Your wife looks like the Thais up near Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai to me. Could be southern, like between Phuket and Malaysia. Does not look like Isaan to me. But I could be wrong.

Your wife looks like the Thais up near Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai to me. Could be southern, like between Phuket and Malaysia. Does not look like Isaan to me. But I could be wrong.

I'm not very versed in a lot of other cultures and regions, but is Phuket pronounced how I'm pronouncing it in my head???

Oh yeah and go Tua!

My wife is pure Bangkokian. Educated. Top of Class. Sorry to put a spanner in your stereotype 😂

I married here straight out of University. Been teaching her ever since..🤫. Wanna see her at 23??

Go Tua!

Last edited:
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce
Played 1 healthy season in 6 years cause he bulked up?

But Keanu is confused, that makes sense.

Played 1 healthy season in 6 years cause he bulked up?

But Keanu is confused, that makes sense.

Ahhhhh yes everyone we've found the answer!!!!!!

Having an overweight QB is the way to go to avoid injuries.

Bro, give me a break. I respect you but you are just fishing for an argument here with someone.

Back
Top Bottom