Tuas new look ! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuas new look !

My wife is pure Bangkokian. Educated. Top of Class. Sorry to put a spanner in your stereotype 😂

I married here straight out of University. Been teaching her ever since..🤫. Wanna see her at 23??

Go Tua!
I was under the impression you have moved to a province a fair distance from BKK. That made me think it was near some of her family. You have to admit, there are often diverse physical characteristics depending on region. The provinces near Malaysia, (which these days has more ethnic Chinese than it does ethnic Malay), would have some mixing of Thai blood and Chinese blood with lighter complexions and finer features. Thais from say, Trang, and those from say, Khon Kaen, will usually look much different. I'd heard the same about NW Thailand, i.e. Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, etc about being mixed with Chinese more often. Thai-Chinese are also quite significant in BKK, and your wife may have such ancestry. Former president Thaksin is Thai-Chinese and was born in Chiang Mai, for example.

Isaan Thai are mostly ethnically Lao. Those from Isaan often have a darker complexion and have features that IMO, make them look more similar to the ethnic Malay which now makes up most of Indonesia and The Philippines. Even though there is no connection. I used to know a girl from Khorat who many mistook for being half-black because she was so dark and had a head of wild curly hair. But I saw both her parents and they were both Thais.

I'd be pleased to see your wife at age 23. She does not look much older in that B&W pic you posted yesterday. One of the nice things about Asians, is they seem to age slower than Westerners.

I'm not very versed in a lot of other cultures and regions, but is Phuket pronounced how I'm pronouncing it in my head???

Oh yeah and go Tua!
Phuket sounds like poo-ket.

We love us some Tua. :HRT:

Do you mean Pai in Mae Hong Son? You could not get much more isolated from the rest of the world and still be in Thailand.
Exactly. It's 5 mins ony bike to everywhere the town is so small. Gone are the 1-2 hrs traffic jams, floods, concrete and girly bars. The last point is a positive I think lol. Gotta ask Junior about that lol

We Canucks like our trees. Our national animal is a beaver - can't argue with that. I like beavers.

Down side is less food options but the town crawls with young westerners wearing bikini tops as it is a tourist place. This can be good and bad I suppose.
Ps, no worries about that previous post it's all good. Oh and I have been here 24 years full time..first visit in 93 so have a little idea of the cultural makeup across the provinces 😉

The town has some silly rules about house design and color. I had a nice yellow (mustard) painted on it a week ago only to be told not that yellow...a different shade ok...so the entire ****ing house etc will be completely white. I have a big white wall facing a road in a high profile position. It will make a great place to project the Fins logo on at night and stay within the rules. Watch this space. I am "motivated" now.

The photo of my Mrs above was the other day. She is 39 going in 40. Not bad for an old boy like me.

Go Dolphins. **** the bills.

Exactly. It's 5 mins ony bike to everywhere the town is so small. Gone are the 1-2 hrs traffic jams, floods, concrete and girly bars. The last point is a positive I think lol. Gotta ask Junior about that lol

We Canucks like our trees. Our national animal is a beaver - can't argue with that. I like beavers.

Down side is less food options but the town crawls with young westerners wearing bikini tops as it is a tourist place. This can be good and bad I suppose.
Ps, no worries about that previous post it's all good. Oh and I have been here 24 years full time..first visit in 93 so have a little idea of the cultural makeup across the provinces 😉

The town has some silly rules about house design and color. I had a nice yellow (mustard) painted on it a week ago only to be told not that yellow...a different shade ok...so the entire ****ing house etc will be completely white. I have a big white wall facing a road in a high profile position. It will make a great place to project the Fins logo on at night and stay within the rules. Watch this space. I am "motivated" now.

The photo of my Mrs above was the other day. She is 39 going in 40. Not bad for an old boy like me.

My mom was Canadian, and being a native Oregonian myself, the beaver is our state animal.

So, Pai has no girly bars at all? Or just very few?

My mom was Canadian, and being a native Oregonian myself, the beaver is our state animal.

So, Pai has no girly bars at all? Or just very few?
Nope. Some transplanted freelancers only apparently. We are a proper town lol

Last edited:
Ahhhhh yes everyone we've found the answer!!!!!!

Having an overweight QB is the way to go to avoid injuries.

Bro, give me a break. I respect you but you are just fishing for an argument here with someone.
Not really, Tua being leaner could mean he won't be as durable, of which I am concerned.

Not really, Tua being leaner could mean he won't be as durable, of which I am concerned.
Could mean because he's running around more or what?

...because whether he's got 10 more pounds of junk in the trunk doesn't mean anything to head injuries, thumb injuries, finger injuries, ankle injuries, shoulder injuries, or rib injuries.

In fact being the way he was is more of a problem as it hampers his agility. That extra pillow in the ass isn't worth it.

He was playing with more bulk than Dan (when considering weight plus height) and Dan was 4 inches taller. Brady was even leaner with the same height as Dan and playing right now Mahomes is leaner as he's 2 inches taller and essentially 2 pounds lighter. Brees whom people compare him too was almost 20 pounds lighter...and Steve young another comparison was 2 inches taller but 10+pds lighter...

You know what actually DOES contribute to the health of a qb like it did and does to those guys? An offensive line.

What is a “girly bar”? Asking for a friend. 🤣🤣. I’m happy for you Pops. A quiet life can be incredibly rewarding when you’re with the right person. And hot step mom is the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom