Tuesday 08/10/04 TC Report-Morning Session | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 08/10/04 TC Report-Morning Session

I'm not seeing our OL protect any better for the pass than last year. Maybe worse. True not every team has Taylor and Bowens but we didn't give Greise and Jay enough time last year.

The practice later today is a night session, likely to be swamped with idiots(like yesterday when the fool was ejected), this mornings prac in full pads was the one to go to. Very good report. Just to add: Sammy Morris was also involved returning kicks and both Dario Romero and Larry Chester were on the unit as blockers. I think both Qbs were sharp, especially Jay. Minor and Morris both conitnue to run confidently, this is an area that I think we'll be ok. Upfront Whitely and Jerman continue to roate at RG, neither seem to standout. Chris and Derrius were both held out with the hammy injuries. Pope and Poole are going to be players in this league, no question about it in my mind.

Note: Antonio Freeman began his workout after practice and while I only saw him loosening up, he did appear to be in good condition. I think well prob know sooner rather than later whether or not he'll be a member of this football team.

fins2923 said:
The practice later today is a night session, likely to be swamped with idiots(like yesterday when the fool was ejected), this mornings prac in full pads was the one to go to. Very good report. Just to add: Sammy Morris was also involved returning kicks and both Dario Romero and Larry Chester were on the unit as blockers. I think both Qbs were sharp, especially Jay. Minor and Morris both conitnue to run confidently, this is an area that I think we'll be ok. Upfront Whitely and Jerman continue to roate at RG, neither seem to standout. Chris and Derrius were both held out with the hammy injuries. Pope and Poole are going to be players in this league, no question about it in my mind.

Note: Antonio Freeman began his workout after practice and while I only saw him loosening up, he did appear to be in good condition. I think well prob know sooner rather than later whether or not he'll be a member of this football team.

Yeah Morris and Konrad were up blocking for the KRs, he and Konrad may both be on the return unit. I didn't see Freeman, did he look in shape?

Thanks for an excellent report and for putting up with the heat and humidity. They need a few of those cool-zone machines for the folks in the bleachers.

I'm excited to hear such rave reviews for our rookie class and young talent.

Thanks for your report Finsflurry.

I am thinking about going to the night practice tonight from 7-9 (depending on weather). Do you by any chance know if the night practices are packed full of people, or are there usually far less people than the day practices?

Finsflurry said:
As long as it doesn't rain I should be able to make it.
Me and my brother went to 4 days of practice last week...and man i have never seen rain like that before..at one point..we were the only 2 people in the stands...and i know what you mean about all the AJ Feeley complainers...he looks like he has the stronger arm and can really move around the pocket...I just think that jay has a better grasp of the playbook right now...but each day in practice it seemed AJ was getting better and better.

Yeh Freeman def looked in shape. He was greeted by former teammates D Bowens and A Edwards and then had his workout.

Sherif said:
I'm not seeing our OL protect any better for the pass than last year. Maybe worse. True not every team has Taylor and Bowens but we didn't give Greise and Jay enough time last year.

Yes, but don't forget that Miami is trying to install a quicker passing game this year with shorter drops to compensate for that.

#84Fan4Life said:
Thanks for your report Finsflurry.

I am thinking about going to the night practice tonight from 7-9 (depending on weather). Do you by any chance know if the night practices are packed full of people, or are there usually far less people than the day practices?
I have been to 2 night practices the past 2 years..and they were packed!

Back
Top Bottom