Tuesday 08/10/04 TC Report-Morning Session | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 08/10/04 TC Report-Morning Session

NathanHunt said:
Also, I see you are starting to pick up the hitch on the Tolver bandwagon. I know DT is this SUPERHERO practice guy. But, 1) does Tolver have better all around tools, 2) Is Tolver simply the better athlete, OR 3) you're fear of DT's game time showing last year make you disbelief any practice results by him... and thus favor Tolver?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I haven't seen camp or anything, but here is the hypeman's take: we've seen DT and know he ain't got it. so it's gotta be Tolver, a perfect dirty work guy to complement CC.

Oh yeah, I got a ? too How's Eastlick lookin? It's great to see him 2nd of the DC, does it look like he'll make it?

Finsflurry said:
Jay Fiedler's Temple support group showed up then, jk lol. But seriously, like 50 Jewish people in yamacahs showed up....

LoL! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Thanks for the reporting, as usual you are greatly appreciated!

bigmiamifan said:
Great report, thanks.

btw- Who is Jones? I'm at a loss.

Sorry just got back. That's John Jones, a FA TE we signed, he's number 49. He's the third TE.

NathanHunt said:
Hey FF.... I gotta few questions... if ya don't mind!

From the reports I have read.... it appears that Minor is getting the "start" as #1. Might just be a technicality... but it seems that, for the most part, Morris is getting the bigger gains. Is this a product of 1) being a better/complete back, 2) better run play calling for him OR 3) against the substitutes on team D?

Also, I see you are starting to pick up the hitch on the Tolver bandwagon. I know DT is this SUPERHERO practice guy. But, 1) does Tolver have better all around tools, 2) Is Tolver simply the better athlete, OR 3) you're fear of DT's game time showing last year make you disbelief any practice results by him... and thus favor Tolver?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

It's a technicality with him as a starter, he and Morris are 1A and 1B. Morris is really good at getting through the hole quickly and its also a combination of the facts you listed.

Tolver has really good hands which I love and he seems to be more consistent than Thompson when given the chance. DT is still good but he has alot to prove to me this year.

Danny said:
ty for the nice report. One question. How's Tony Pape doing so far in your opinion?

Ozzy rules!!

Pape's alright, IMO he needs a couple years of conditioning and preparation before he can contribute. Not bad for a 7th rounder though.

Phishstix said:
I haven't seen camp or anything, but here is the hypeman's take: we've seen DT and know he ain't got it. so it's gotta be Tolver, a perfect dirty work guy to complement CC.

Oh yeah, I got a ? too How's Eastlick lookin? It's great to see him 2nd of the DC, does it look like he'll make it?

Easlick's not bad, he's in the running for the backup fullback job along with Moa if we decide to keep two. I don't think we will however. He's played pretty good for FA pickup.

Back
Top Bottom