Tuesday 8/19 Evening Practice Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 8/19 Evening Practice Report

I'm just glad to hear that Simmons is back running with wreckless abandon again after that vicious hit against Tampa. For a small guy like him, running with wreckless abandon is about all you've got goin for ya...like Hines Ward, Antwan Randal-El, and Troy Brown.

Dude, your reports have been totally sweet... I read them emphatically sometimes 2 or 3 times... You have kept us more informed about traning camp then any "professional" sports writer ever comes close to...

Thanks again!

That's why Dude gets paid the big bucks. That's right, bucks = sign that says "Training Camp Reporter" here at Finheaven. :D

Great Work Once Again!!

We Appreciate It!!

Dude as always, you da Man, your reports are great in that you do play by play, which cuts out a lot bais reporting and gives just the facts, which for a person who can't see it, allows us to imagine it. That's awesome. Thank you so much for your time, patience with us, and your dication to writing the most detailed reports. I noticed that phins.com also links to your reports on the Phinforum..You defintely have been the voice of TC to a lot of fans. Hopefully our words here allow you to understand how much we appreciate you.

Dudeeeee, your reports rule. Thanks for an amazing off-season of great reports. Maybe we can do it again next year as Super Bowl champs.... Thanks again Dude. You The DUDE!

BTW, DCH, yes I have seen that. Mare is booming this kicks really deep into the endzone. I still think his hair had something to do with him doing not as good as we expected.

Dude's business is suffering during camp time. I say we all chip in for these reports to help the brother out. Send me the $$$,and I'll get it all together for him in one lump sum, so he doesn't have to bother with all the smaller, individual amounts. Just send it to...............

piling on the thanks, dude. it's been a godsend to have you writing these detailed reports for us. you've done a good job filling the huge information void.

im prolyl a little late. but i read this website 3times a day , and im so thrilled to see camp reports and DCH, you r the man dude. Anwyasy thanx for all the great posts, and great reads

Great dedication Dude, I could only imagine how long it takes to convert your voice clips into an organized written report.

Griese appears to be doing great from this report, and Jay appears to be getting lazy on us.

Griese Bandwagon, here we come full throttle!!

clear.gif

Dude... what kind of business do you run? Would you care to share with us all what kinds of services or goods you provide and to what market areas?

If I need something you sell, dude, I'm buying it from you!

"Griese appears to be doing great from this report, and Jay appears to be getting lazy on us.

Griese Bandwagon, here we come full throttle!!"

One practice and you can tell?

Wow! What keen insight!

Back
Top Bottom