Turk's Cannon Shot!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turk's Cannon Shot!!

DolphinzD

Boom!! How you like that??
Reaction score
How about that booming punt from Turk at the end of the game?? Wow!! I'm not sure the Redskins would have driven down for a field goal even if the punt hadn't been fumbled. They figured to get excellent field position, and look what happened. That was awesome.

They should build a statue of Turk outside of the pro..

he's been very impressive since we signed him. turk is the anti-royals. i hate to think what kind of duck royals would have shanked.

**shudders**

If we have Matt Turk last year in the final New England game, we win and make the playoffs.
Turk is the King. If everyone did their job the way Turk does his, we'd be unstoppable. He rocks!

Originally posted by DolphinzD
How about that booming punt from Turk at the end of the game?? Wow!! I'm not sure the Redskins would have driven down for a field goal even if the punt hadn't been fumbled. They figured to get excellent field position, and look what happened. That was awesome.

That punt definitly should be highlited.

When the snap came in low we all were like "oh nooooooo"...and then the punt boomed sky high and far...what a hit...wow....

yes...you're all correct...what a punt. It was a booming punt...it must have went about 60-70...right???

We recovered on the 20 i believe...wow i was going nutz at that point!!!

Turk was awesome. I was sad when we cut him the first time. Iam glad he came through.

You see how little we ask for??? One heavenly, blistering punt and were all happy :D

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
yes...you're all correct...what a punt. It was a booming punt...it must have went about 60-70...right???

We recovered on the 20 i believe...wow i was going nutz at that point!!!

i was watching the game with a buddy who is also a die hard skins fan...i too was elated but had to temper it

Tell me about it ... I was like Oh Crap ... low snap ... then BOOOOOM and its gone ... then the fumble ... then the recovery .. hell I dont think I have been that excited over a punt in a long long time.

Officailly it was a 57 yard punt but after the fumble and recovery it was more like 70 yards. The low snap had me screaming for anew snapper for the 20th time this year.

Oh man when I sawGrau screw up the snap my heart was in my throat. Turk recovered well and jut pummeled the snot out of that ball with his foot. I believe that ball went about 65 yards. Just an excellent excellent punt. Turk is in the running for best free agent pickup in my mind. Royals couldn't have kicked it that far if they gave him a scond kick from wherever his first kick landed. :goof:

The best move of Miami this year was to fired Royals. But it took them 3-4 games to understand that.

What a kick Turk made...

Originally posted by Surferosa
You see how little we ask for??? One heavenly, blistering punt and were all happy :D

More like see how easily we forgive and forget! ;)

I remember when Turk was here shanking everything in sight. This is a different guy completely form the one the Phins cut a couple of years back.

Back
Top Bottom