Twitter: Ocho 'still got it' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Twitter: Ocho 'still got it'

That's why he was a probowl receiver in Cincy, right?

In all fairness, he's right. He's never been that fast. He made up for it with his route running, his ability get separation, and the fact that he catches everything usually.

I have to give you yet another thanks for your wonderful sig pics! One of these days I am going to dedicate a thread to you my friend...
In all fairness, he's right. He's never been that fast. He made up for it with his route running, his ability get separation, and the fact that he catches everything usually.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Hes never been a big guy.
I saw that he weighs 191.....seems a little light for his 6'1 frame. That said, even if he has lost a step, he's still great at snatching the rock out of the air ala Micheal Irvin.

Look, this is Ocho's last shot IMO....so I hope he balls out this year. I hope Moss does well too, I'm rooting for the older guys. No Hines Ward sitings yet? :)

Well I know, but his comment after made it sound like he's not good at anything

I'll believe it when I see it. In all fairness, what do you expect his new teammates to say? They're going to be supportive of him.

Not just that, but Ocho is an attention whore who also feeds off publicity and fame. With the hard knocks cameras rolling, I'm sure he's showing off a bit.

I have a feeling it's only going to get worse as the days and cameras roll on....

If you call 4.4 speed slow, sure...

He might, and I STRONGLY emphasize MIGHT, have run a 4.4 at some time...some where, but there is little to no proof of that.

He is NOWHERE near that now.
He certainly didn't make his living off of speed.

He did have serious skills, and great chemistry with Carson Palmer...but that was a half decade ago.

Could you imagine, I said imagine, not expect, for 85 to catch the winning TD when we play NE? Hmm...only in warped dreams.

Back
Top Bottom