Two more draft picks signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two more draft picks signed

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Blake Ferguson C, Miami Dolphins

Dolphins signed sixth-round LS Blake Ferguson to a four-year contract.

Ferguson (6'3/229) was considered the best snapper of snaps that must travel a longer distance than typical snaps by those who evaluate such things. He will bring national championship experience to plays that require the ball be snapped farther back than usual.

Source: Miami Dolphins on Twitter

May 12, 2020, 11:04 AM ET

Brandon Jones S, Miami Dolphins

Dolphins signed third-round S Brandon Jones to a four-year, $4.873 million contract.

And with that, Miami officially puts pen to paper with their entire draft class. Jones (5’11/198) was a four-star recruit and three-year starter at Texas who earned second-team All-Big 12 honors as a senior. He moved across the defensive formation but was best away from the line of scrimmage where his overaggressiveness would bite him. A decent athlete with high-end competitiveness, Jones should be a nice special teamer in the NFL and could compete for a starting spot at box or free safety. His 86 tackles in 2019 were among the best in the safety class, but he’s just average when the ball is in the air.

Source: Aaron Wilson on Twitter

May 12, 2020, 11:44 AM ET

Have to reiterate how much better the rookie cap is working over what was previously the equivalent of the Wild Wild West. Always good to have guys ready to step into the building and get their acclimation on. Another shout out to our relentless FO just getting it done.

Last edited:
Is Brandon Jones a free or strong safety? could him and Rowe be a tandem and move McCain back to slot?

And with that, Miami officially puts pen to paper with their entire draft class
Did we sign everyone?
I haven't seen anything on the 2 other first round picks, besides Tua signing.
Also I don't think Hunt, second round pick has signed.

Did we sign everyone?
I haven't seen anything on the 2 other first round picks, besides Tua signing.
Also I don't think Hunt, second round pick has signed.
Yeah I'm not sure about that either. I just posted the article but I thought we still had a couple of guys to go but I'm really not sure.

I just looked on spotract and it's not showing contracts for Austin Jackson or for Noah(forget about me spelling his last name)

I just looked on spotract and it's not showing contracts for Austin Jackson or for Noah(forget about me spelling his last name)
Thanks.
Haven't seen anything on them either.
Did you see that Hunt was signed?
Haven't seen anything on him.

Haven’t heard about Jackson, Igbinoghene, Hunt, it Perry. Anyone else hear about any one of those four?

There were other Safeties I liked more than Jones but I trust Flores on judging DB's, so I am hoping he blossoms into a quality starter.

Back
Top Bottom