Two more UDFA's to Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two more UDFA's to Miami

Anyone know if Doug Buckles or Lynn Mcgruder have been signed? I know Buckles is someone Miami scouted and Mcgruder could be a decent nose tackle when they run do runn the 3-4 scheme

Buckles would make sense for us. I read somewhere that he'd be a good choice to move to center too, which may be why Saban didn't sign Wilkerson.

I like Sesay, he has a very good chance of making the team as our 3rd TE. I agree with KB that Alex Holmes would have been a better choice, same goes for Garrett Cross. Either way he's a decent UDFA pick up.

miami_mi said:
Lee isn't he Mr. Hold. I swear each play I saw with him on special teams he'd get flagged. Maybe Saban will tie both of his hands together next year.

He's Mr. Mental Error. Holds, false starts, and dropped easy ctaches are what he has been known for. There was one stretch of 3-4 games last season where he had at least one false start AND dropped pass in each game.

I don't know what the man's problem is, but he needs to perform or get out.

SMadison29 said:
I like Sesay, he has a very good chance of making the team as our 3rd TE. I agree with KB that Alex Holmes would have been a better choice, same goes for Garrett Cross. Either way he's a decent UDFA pick up.

No I think we did get Holmes.

SMadison29 said:

We did get Holmes

Back
Top Bottom