Ty Law a Jet?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law a Jet??

DUB

Finheaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
maybe im the last to hear, but just heard on sportscenter that ty law is likely to become a jet...not good for our phins!

Ewww thats lame. Oh well still 9-7 for NYJ.

dominizzo said:
allworried he sux his days are behind him noo worries

i consider him a top 5 corner, i won't be losing sleep over this, but he would be as big as any signing in the NFL this offseason

dolfan005 said:
i consider him a top 5 corner, i won't be losing sleep over this, but he would be as big as any signing in the NFL this offseason

please tell me ur kidding Sam Madison is better than him and i put Sam in top 10. Law is top 20 not even ill be generous hes finished:roflmao:

Just FYI: Theres nothing in any of the NY papers (Newsday, Times or Daily News) on this yet. Nothing on their websites regarding Law just stuff saying Flutie may sign with NYG and Doug Brien likely to be cut from NYJ.

dolfan005 said:

I'm sure Bill B's system made Law look a lot better than he really is! Imagine how good Surtain and Madison would've looked in such a scheme!!!!:shakeno:

the jets can have him, the guy cant even walk right now lt alone play a football game!!!!!

he was a great player for the pats and deserved his rings, but he wont be the same pro bowler like before...

Dolphination73 said:
I'm sure Bill B's system made Law look a lot better than he really is! Imagine how good Surtain and Madison would've looked in such a scheme!!!!:shakeno:

I agree with ya on that.... but Law is a pretty solid corner, I would say he is on the decline of a top 10 corner.

As far as I'm concerned he's the best "overall" CB in the league......and I really hope he stays out of the AFC East (unless Buffalo signs him)

.....and anyone that thinks he won't be 100% by the start of camp is wishful thinking. The only reason he isn't signed yet is bacause teams want to make sure his injury heals correctly before they give him the 12-15m signing bonus he's going to get.

dolfan005 said:
maybe im the last to hear, but just heard on sportscenter that ty law is likely to become a jet...not good for our phins!

I have not heard anything like that. but, i do know the Jets are planning on trading CB Ray Mickins to the cowboys for CB Pete Hunter.

Cats and dogs living together... It's madness I tell you... This divisional incest must end!

I hope he goes there. He is done. His last injury has ended his career pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom