Ty Law, and other players I would be interested in the fins getting | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law, and other players I would be interested in the fins getting

havent you guys learned yet? never try to discuss things with dr. ivel. he never makes any sense :)

I don't see the dolphins getting anymore QB's this offseason, but I think getting a WR is very likely. I would prefer Boston. Also I would love having Ty Law, but it isn't going to happen. Maybe if he came really cheap, but I doubt it.

All the WR's you mentioned are second rate WR's and we have enough of them. Carter is a druggie, and Law has too many nagging injuries.

fisnfan0018 said:
Actually i think he does coke.

I have friends that are friends with Carter also.. Trust me he smokes the Cheeba he just got caught for the coke..

Doktor Ivel said:
whats up with Ty Law still being a free agent? I know that he was hurt, but when he was healthy, he was outstanding.....he will beable to overcome his injury.

Quincy Carter at QB, he was good when he played. I relize he has been in the substance abouse program, but He could fight for the 1st string spot, if not then gurnteed back up.

Bob Whitefield at offensive tackle.

there is a series of wrs that we should look at.....such as Az-Zahair Hakim, Tai Streets, Ike Hillard, Troy Brown, and Curtis Conway

Troy Brown is really the only one I'd be happy about. Brown's getting a little old, but he is a true professional.

The only way I would sign Ty Law is if the NFL told us that the officials would allow him to get away with murder,just like if he was still on the Pats:fire:

finswin56 said:
Troy Brown is really the only one I'd be happy about. Brown's getting a little old, but he is a true professional.
If there is a need for another veteran WR,a nd none of the kids stand out, then I would go with Brown. The reason I say that is that if Welker went down, you have a back up as well. Boston is a WR, but Brown when give you more flexibility in my book.

I would really like to see Gilmore step it up with more reps this year, and maybe with more reps and time he could get in the rhythm with A.J.

NYinBostonFin said:
Troy brown is done. There is a reason bill isn't resigning.

I dis agree. They already have great recievers, Deion Branch, David Givens, Doug Patton, and Bethel Johnson is really starting to develope. If Troy Brown is asking for too much, why whould they resign him? He could be a great slot wr for the dolphins.

it will be official in the coming weeks but troy has already agreed in principle to return with the pats and will be paid the vet min......

no exact word on everything but that is the word up in beantown......

SCall13 said:
Quincy Carter? Come on, this guy is HORRIBLE. Terrible decision maker, very inaccurate, can't read a defense. We already have one QB like on our roster. =X

That's no way to talk about Brock, you will hurt his feelings!

Back
Top Bottom