Ty LAw coming in for a second time? Weird | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty LAw coming in for a second time? Weird

Philter25 said:
How the heck is KC still in the running. I seriously dont know how they are under the salary cap. I highly doubt KC signs Surtain and Law in the same season......

As for us, cutting DBowens would be our biggest savings. Reggie Howard we would take a dead cap hit with but a lot of people feel if Reggie doesnt have a good year this year, then this year will be his last. I happen to agree with that line of thinking but Im still optimistic that with a zone scheme, Reggie will be a much better CB than he was last year.... however if he fails to step it up this year, next year he will be first on my chopping block.
I was wondering the same exact thing.....

I would like to see Lawe come to Miami, but I would be concerned about year 2 when he's played well and wants more jack. That said, my prediction is that he goes to the Colts.

Maybe we're bringing him back to knock some sense into him. :confused2

Everytime I have seen Ty Law in an interview it is all, "Me, me, me," and show me the money.......BUT, if he is healthy he can be a very good player....I just think he needs to drop the attitude. I would still like Shulters for a little less money over Law.

Ohiophinphan said:
Perhaps he's coming back to prove he can now run??? When he came in earlier it was for an interview since he could not work out. Now maybe he can..............

:yeahthat:

This just goes to show you he was just hussling the Phins.

I am sure these contracts (except for KC) never existed.

I am sure all those teams he listed were interested but not even close to what he wants money wise.

He is coming back down to reality and realizing no one is gonna pay him top dollar or Surtain money as he thinks he deserves Surtain money. When healthy he does, not coming off of his injury though.

He tried to bluff it didn't work now expect im to take a huge poaycut to play.

I don't think we will cut David Bowens after the good reviews he had in mini-camps. I heard he had some interceptions, dropped back in coverage, and was efective in the 3-4 scheme.

I'm actually worried about Sam Madison which all of you think he is a stud...He is getting old and got beat often last year on deep routes. He was called for several flags also last year which included an "unsportsman like conduct." flag.
So I guess you guys are happy which whoever is starting opposite Madison even though he is getting up there with age.

Back
Top Bottom