Ty Law hurt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law hurt

I hope Law plays so we can mirk his azz deep all day long..

Originally posted by beach2nd
Since when can Feidler burn anyone deep?

Since when were you a member here? Never seen you.. :sleep:

Remember Week 17 vs. the Patriots?? I wonder if Miami is going to use the pass play where McKnight got open in the end zone but Fiedler just overthrew him... It will be interesting to see.. The Pats were fooled out of their jocks on that play.. Since 2 rookies are there and Harrison wasn't with the Pats last year.. I would like to see that play one more time.. Fiedler must connect this time..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Bellicheck is a genius... He'll find a way to disrupt Fiedlers rhythm before his DB's get beat

Has Fiedler gotten into any rhythm yet this season?

actually yes, getting 1st down conversions against buffalo and jets. but thats about it.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Bellicheck is a genius... He'll find a way to disrupt Fiedlers rhythm before his DB's get beat

not if ricky gets goin. ricky gets goin you may see the surrender flag coming out on new englands side. pound the crap out of them! bury them! hurt them! make it so they wont win the next five games!:evil:

I just hope we aren't on the ****ing infield most of the game like we were against Houston.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Wow, a Ty Law thread turned into an anti-Fiedler thread.

I wonder why?

Originally posted by CKparrothead Trust me, our team knows Tyrone Poole, from back when he was with the Colts, and when he was with the Broncos. We can burn that mutha all day long. Just put Chris Chambers on him and toss it long.
*With ZOD's best Jim Carey impression*

RRREEEAL-HE-HE-EEEEE-LY

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I just hope we aren't on the ****ing infield most of the game like we were against Houston.

Seriously folks....

There's some prophetic sh*t in these posts.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Since when were you a member here? Never seen you.. :sleep:

You can sleep/ignore me all you want but it turns out that I was right on the money. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom