Tyler Biadasz Declares | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Biadasz Declares

Dolphinator530

Club Member
Reaction score
Yes another one of these threads, may have been a foregone conclusion but he is entering the draft. I see him as a target in the late first, had a great Rose Bowl and carries lots of traits you want along with being a former teammate of Dieter. Get this big ugly in aqua and orange!

ive said before, I saw him against Oregon and once his hands were on you, you were done. He has to be a Dolphin, especially since Kilgore is only decent, and is I think 32.

Centers dont seem to go high, last year McCoy went in the 2nd round and he was one of the best Centers this year.

I like this guy so much I wouldnt want to wait until 1c, I would get him at 1b just to be safe.

Maybe Deiter gets better next to his former teammate.

Creed Humphrey is a redshirt sophomore and has not declared yet.

It seems like...if you've not declared yet...there's a reason. I guess it could happen any minute but the fact he's only a true third year gives me pause. Gonna make a hell of an option in 2021.

It seems like...if you've not declared yet...there's a reason. I guess it could happen any minute but the fact he's only a true third year gives me pause. Gonna make a hell of an option in 2021.

That’s fine with me, we got a few picks in 2021!

He might be waiting to know who the QB is going to be there in 2020. I think for a center to go where he probably will go, to me there seems little point in going back for another year, he's not got a whole lot more to prove at that level. Common sense may prevail but waiting this long as yu say would suggest he's leaning more the other way right now.

Biadaaz I'm sure will go round 1 or early 2 and some team will be very lucky to get him.

im not sure how anyone can compare the two. I only watched one game of Creed, the last one in the bowl game, and he just looked average. Not bad at all, but not like Biadazs.

He might be waiting to know who the QB is going to be there in 2020. I think for a center to go where he probably will go, to me there seems little point in going back for another year, he's not got a whole lot more to prove at that level. Common sense may prevail but waiting this long as yu say would suggest he's leaning more the other way right now.

Biadaaz I'm sure will go round 1 or early 2 and some team will be very lucky to get him.

True. But the longer we wait, the more of a feeling I have he's going back to school.

His general draft stock never got out of the 2nd round. This is a guy that knows how talented he is. His coach has been saying publicly that he's one of most, if not the most talented player on the offense. And he's been saying that since 2018. So for him to not be rated out of the 2nd round yet, and being only a redshirt sophomore, I could see him deciding that if he stays another year he could make a little more money.

My initial instinct is to say that's too rich for me. But I'd also have to see which players were actually available.

If Dolphins select Biadasz at 18 would that be considered a reach?
I don't think so. Even w Humphreys in draft.
If Humphreys doesn't enter draft, Baidasz is pretty much a lock pick before 25 in my opinion

ive said before, I saw him against Oregon and once his hands were on you, you were done. He has to be a Dolphin, especially since Kilgore is only decent, and is I think 32.

Centers dont seem to go high, last year McCoy went in the 2nd round and he was one of the best Centers this year.

I like this guy so much I wouldnt want to wait until 1c, I would get him at 1b just to be safe.

Maybe Deiter gets better next to his former teammate.

this. I’m 1000% on board for Biadasz at 18 and then either a pass rusher or RB at 27

Back
Top Bottom