Tyler Thigpen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Thigpen

phinph0enyx

Rookie
Reaction score
Because of Matt Cassel's trade to the Chiefs Tyler Thigpen is probabilly available. IMO we should get this QB/FB hybrid we could score like over 9000 points with him somewhere on the field. He can play everywhere QB, HB, FB, TE, WR this would be an awesome pickup.

He was the back up in KC and just got the chance cause Croyle was hurt...hes staying in KC..and no I wouldnt take him

I think Henne will be a very good QB at this level. He has a canon arm with good moxie. I think he will be just fine. He looked dang good against Arizona when given the chance this year. And he lit it up in the Preseason.

If Tyler Thigpen is lining up as our HB then we have some serious ****ing problems. Having said that, the guy impressed me last year and if he's not a starter he definitely looks to be a capable backup in the league.

He has a canon arm with good moxie. I think he will be just fine

What is his 'moxie rating' anyway? About 82? Maybe even higher. With that and a religious/photographic arm, how can we go wrong?

I get the feeling the initial post was a little tongue in cheek (as is this one).

Back
Top Bottom