Tyler Thigpen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Thigpen

the premise isnt bad, people have brought up worse ideas, but the direction the thread has taken, it may get my vote for worst thread of the month. which is saying alot at phinsheaven
After the preseason is over or we lose a game alot of people and bad posts will go away. If you can survive the storm it is worth it. Their is some true hardcore fans on this site unlike any other. I have been recruited to differant Phin sites but Phinheaven tops them all. The Mods change alot but they are replaced by highly qualified people IMO. You can't find a better place to interact on the web than here IMO.

After the preseason is over or we lose a game alot of people and bad posts will go away. If you can survive the storm it is worth it. Their is some true hardcore fans on this site unlike any other. I have been recruited to differant Phin sites but Phinheaven tops them all. The Mods change alot but they are replaced by highly qualified people IMO. You can't find a better place to interact on the web than here IMO.

i didnt mean it as a bash. i have been on this site for a while, i understand. Offseason is a tough time for anyone who isnt a full time fan. they think everything is so easy.

I really would like to see Tyler Thigpen make it in this league as a starter. He is from the same school I went to Coastal Carolina, The guy did turn the team into a playoff team after only 3 years of existance. He is a good Qb, who just needs a chance to prove himself in the NFL. However I dont think we should trade for him, I think we are set with Pennington and Henne next season.

Sometimes I wonder...

Things that come to mind

Do they really think so?

Are they trying to bring up any possible scenario so they can say "I told ya so"?

Is this an undercover Chief's fan?

Is this a Thingpen who happens to be a die-hard Dolphin fan?

I hope its number 4.

Goodnight.

Because of Matt Cassel's trade to the Chiefs Tyler Thigpen is probabilly available. IMO we should get this QB/FB hybrid we could score like over 9000 points with him somewhere on the field. He can play everywhere QB, HB, FB, TE, WR this would be an awesome pickup.

He can play HB and FB? :lol:.. Maybe we should sign him as Ronnies lead blocker :crazy:

WTF is up with these pointless threads?! Everyone that becomes a FA someones posts we should grab him. Jeeze people.

Back
Top Bottom