Typical Dirtbag Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Typical Dirtbag Jets

Does anyone around here who doesn't see the world through thick green colored glasses really think that if they didn't target taking Reggie out, they'd have won, let alone played us close? Revis was Karmic payback for Reggie and Holmes was Karma "paying it forward"

If any of you are old enough to remember it was the same kind of dirty ****ing Jet crackback block that took out our Hall of Fame center Dwight Stephenson. I can remember it like it was yesterday. Joe Klecko went after Dwight's knees at Shea Stadium I think, and Dwight never played another down. Career shortened to 8 years thanks to a pre-meditated dirty lousy stinking Jet. Just like Slauson did to Cushing on Monday night. And don't for 1 minute believe that it wasn't pre-meditated. These guys are coached to do this by the likes of Joe Walton and Rex Ryan. It is sometimes the only way to change the outcome of a game and I'll hate the Jets till the day I diie for what they did to Stephenson.

It was dirty, I've watched it a couple times now. But, to be honest, most Cut Blocks are. It wasn't illegal so Slauson shouldn't be fined or punished in anyway. This is on the NFL and Roger Godell, and if I was Houston owner I'd be leading the band wagon to making these kinds of Blocks illegal during play. Most of the time the damn defensive player can't even see the dude that's coming low cause he's locked up with someone else. I understand It's a part of an O-Lines game but too many injuries occur due to it and the NFL needs to take a long look at this.

For once throw the defensive players a bone when it comes to changing rules...

Edit: Was reading an article that was saying it may not have been a legal block and he may get fined. Who knows? I'm interested to see what happens. At first I thought it may be legal, still dirty but legal.

I remember that hit on Dwight, but pretty sure it was that loser Marty Lyons!

[video=youtube;c-GvUIr-Ayk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-GvUIr-Ayk[/video]

That was dirty

I remember that hit on Dwight, but pretty sure it was that loser Marty Lyons!

You just might be right on that...it was a member of the sack exchange and it was as dirty as hell. **** the Jets. Love to see the **** they're going through right now. Hope that weasel Woody Johnson cleans house at the end of the year and sends the whole **** crew packing. **** that Slauson hit was dirty. Landry's got an appointment with karma coming too. Clapping hiis hands when Reggie went down. Bunch of classless dirtbags. Hope they are liking their new OC!

It was the first thing that POS hit all year. **** the Jets.

Cut blocks must only be clean and legal if Dolphins do them.

theres a different. Jake long is cuttin guys infront of him, they can see him and protect themselves by jumping. This was a blindside dirty unavoidable cut block. he should be suspended. jets franchise is just a disgrace nowadays.

I will be interested in what the league thinks about this. They are investigating.

[video=youtube;c-GvUIr-Ayk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-GvUIr-Ayk[/video]

That was dirty

Thats ok because karma is paying back the Jets. I honestly believe they will not win another game for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom