Typical Dirtbag Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Typical Dirtbag Jets

Thats ok because karma is paying back the Jets. I honestly believe they will not win another game for the rest of the season.

you always honestly believe the dolphins will make the playoffs every year too.

The league remains hypocritical so long as these kind of blocks remain legal while they preach about a focus on safety and heap pages of penalty protections on QBs.

i dont think we have a leg to stand on, we have richie incognito on our team. however, i will concede that the jest are a toilet bowl franchise, they are the little brother to the real team in new york.

The league remains hypocritical so long as these kind of blocks remain legal while they preach about a focus on safety and heap pages of penalty protections on QBs.

They are hypocritical on many issues regarding player safety such as Thursday Nigt games and wanting an 18 game season.

cut blocks need to be looked at as a lot of defensive players have suffered serious injuries because of them. If the same hit was put on a QB, it's a personal foul. I won't call this hit dirty, but I will say it was poor judgement as neither of them were involved in the play (opposite side of field, Slaussen missed the initial block and came back).

The NFL needs to focus on player safety on both sides of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom