Tyree Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyree Jackson

justdon

Active Roster
Reaction score
I usually don't post much but I looked at the senior bowl today and tyree Jackson the quarterback from buffalo looked pretty good anyone know how good he was in college.He is something you could get cheap and might be a diamond in the rough.Just a thought.

I usually don't post much but I looked at the senior bowl today and tyree Jackson the quarterback from buffalo looked pretty good anyone know how good he was in college.He is something you could get cheap and might be a diamond in the rough.Just a thought.
After a couple posters mentioned him, a looked into it a bit.

He has shown pretty impressive improvement year to year as a collegiate QB.

I wouldn't be opposed to spending a 4 on someone like him.

I posted a highlight tape in a thread about the pint size guy. He looked exactly the same today, dropping a sweet long ball, running like a deer, scanning the field like a guy in a tower. He looked pretty sharp. He also looked freakishly tall out there, I guess he's skinny. I think he is one of those guys who will move up as they measure and go through the drills. Interesting that Gardner Minshew (who I am a fan of) measured the biggest hands of all quarterbacks, like almost ever, at 10.25”. Even bigger than this giant dude.

They talked about him a little bit in the recent 3 ypc podcast. Basically, the dude will need to be coached up but has some talent to work with. The resume of giant QBs succeeding isn’t great, but maybe he’s the ball of clay to mold

He was so starved for coaching he learned to throw the ball from YouTube videos. Yikes.

I am eager to check him out further. Someone will fall I love with him. Definitely could’ve used another year in college but gotta love the confidence he has in himself for sure.

I’d use a day 3 pick on him. Definitely needs some coaching up but he has some tools in the shed.

No thanks that’s Brock Osweiler all over again. His completion rate under 60% as a starter is suspect so is his accuracy. I wouldn’t touch him in any round except as an UDFA, hell even then I’d give it a long pause before I pulled that trigger.

Would be a waste of a precious pick to take Jackson. He’s just too raw. If we’re going to gamble on a QB, go with Jarrett Stidham in the later rounds.

Raw because he came out a year early. Took a look at that class next year and said, "nah".

Like I said in the other thread, I saw good and concerning with him. He throws a pretty deep ball and has an intruiging skill set but I think there is a concern with how quickly he processes things out there, he is most certainly a project, and will get drafted but anything more than a 4th round pick is a huge reach for me.

They talked about him a little bit in the recent 3 ypc podcast. Basically, the dude will need to be coached up but has some talent to work with. The resume of giant QBs succeeding isn’t great, but maybe he’s the ball of clay to mold

He was so starved for coaching he learned to throw the ball from YouTube videos. Yikes.
This

We turn our nose up at the smallest QB (Heisman) to fall in "like" with the tallest QB who has the longest release and lowest completion percentage...

That said...we'll prolly take him in the 3rd just because Bucky Brooks says New England is interested in him....

Back
Top Bottom