Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week"

All he basically said was that he doesn’t hang out with Tua off the field. Tua is a family man and not sure if Tyreek is. He also maybe challenged Tua to be more of a leader. I don’t look at this as a big deal.

I don't like this stuff being out there as he said more than that. He didn't technically say anything wrong, but it's a line in the sand where today he said this tomorrow the line gets redrawn and more things are said and so on....

I'm sorry but this social media age isn't really my thing where you talk and talk and talk to the point where you are saying stuff you don't need anyone to hear...I'm to old school :shrug:

In fact you want my answer to it? No? Well I'm going to say it here anyways 😂 😂

'Me and Tua have great camaraderie on and off the field. It's only going to get better the more years we are together.'

Next question. No blah blah blah.

Last edited:
Hill also continued to back Tagovailoa, whom he has publicly supported on multiple occasions since arriving in Miami. “This year for Tua, this is, like, a build-on season,” Hill said. “Because this is obviously the best season of his career. ... He’s going to continue to add on to his game. Because he’s got the skill set and he’s got the supporting cast to do it, with all the weapons he’s got around him.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article286343635.html#storylink=cpy
After watching the video, I didn't think it was nearly as bad as people made it out to be. My main takeaway was he wanted Tua to yell at him more and piss him off like Mahomes used to lol. :shrug:

Guy might just have a thing for abusive relationships.
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Did I miss something? What the hell did he say that was so terrible?

In 4 years with Mahomes they developed a rapport where one could tell the other they screwed up and the other would be able to brush it off and grow from the criticism vs. 2 years with Tua and they're working to get there?

Basically telling Tua he's "too nice" of a guy and needs to step up in leadership? No problem with that at all.....and from the look of how Tua acts on the field, the absolute truth.

Maybe it's the Gen Xer in me, but damn, grow a pair and don't be so sensitive.

Tyreek and Tua are both very good players and both need to be leaders. Nothing wrong with Hill implying Tua needs to be more forceful or direct and Hill himself needs to get his life under control and stop making news off the field and creating distractions.

Hill's comments here are nothing major, but fitting to his personality

Tyreek needs to have a clause added into his contract to shut his mouth. He gets on these podcasts and becomes a chatty patty. This is something that should be kept private. Not gonna lie this is becoming really annoying. Problem is he speaks openly without thinking.

Go play Fortnite or something dude.

Holy ****...

Dude says they're still building chemistry on and off the field and people start having aneurysms. Relax. Tyreek has been one of Tuas biggest supporters since day 1. They've clearly made each other better football players.

I interpreted Tyreek's message as "When times get tough we have to work through it in a more productive way"

Good! Identify weaknesses and work on them. Can't ask for anything more.

Seems like many are out there searching for reasons to put the team or our players down and overreact to every twitter comment

People seem to have forgotten we were a play away from the #2 seed and a Pittsburg azz stomping at hard rock
This site has always been like this. It only becomes unfortunate when the negative Nancy’s and trolls infect some of the good posters. And I understand where the mod’s don’t want to over moderate because it has a tendency to slow traffic down. It is a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation.

To all the good posters out there losing hope, I would sit tight and see what happens. We are not the only team in the division having to shuffle some “chairs” around. Also we have the ability to bring back all the weapons on Offense, and the defense needed to be retooled anyway. We have changed coordinators on that side of the ball. So ideal personnel is going to shift from the way our roster was set up anyway. And that would have included if Fangio would have stayed.

I get it. Have been since I was 5 starting in 1980. So I have seen the rise and fall. It will get better.

I have no idea what any of this means and I'm not sure Hill even knows what he's trying to say. The only thing I can think of is he wants Tua to get more upset when things don’t go right.....you can’t always be like "hey is ok, no problem"........sometimes you need to get that fire going and say that "it's not ok" but again , that should hold true for every leader including McDaniel.

never a doll moment

I have no idea what any of this means and I'm not sure Hill even knows what he's trying to say. The only thing I can think of is he wants Tua to get more upset when things don’t go right.....you can’t always be like "hey is ok, no problem"........sometimes you need to get that fire going and say that "it's not ok" but again , that should hold true for every leader including McDaniel.

never a doll moment

Yeah I took it as he wants Tua get a fire lit when passes are dropped or blocks missed.

Also, don't know why, but Hill sounds lonely and just wants to hang out with Tua more haha.

In fairness, Hill has been Tuas biggest cheerleader since Gesicki left. Heck even when Gesicki wad here

Back
Top Bottom