Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week"

Eh, Diva wide receiver syndrome. Pretty sure the team knew about this before trading for him. Not unique to Hill at all.

He had it in Kansas City but was able to keep it mostly underwraps for a bit here. Changes in scenery (plus a fat contract) can do that until complacency sets in.

While still elite today, this will probably get worse as he ages and begins to lose that inhuman step. Its common for the divas to offload blame onto others to mask the slightly lost step. Make the next two years count Tyreek!

I find it very interesting how recievers and corners are more predisposed towards diva syndrome over other positions. I guess since they line up alone more often they see the game as more an individual effort?

Tua has a what, barely 2 year old now and another on the way. Guys focus is not on doing "Tyreek ****". That's a good thing. Fans want him to be #1 football, but I've always seen him as a family dude first, football second.

Maybe he’s mad at Tua for playing 5-7 hours a day playing golf instead of hanging with the boys :)

Sounds like he basically wants Tua to show more fire to his teammates when **** goes wrong.

Noted

I know it’s the offseason, but this is being blown waaaaay out of proportion. Tyreek is talking about growing up and wanting to build an off-field relationship like he had in KC.

Okay.

There are no identical locker room situations, but I don’t believe wanting a tighter-knit team is a bad thing.

Side note: I’m not sure being close with Patrick Mahomes’ family is a wise life choice at the moment.

I know it’s the offseason, but this is being blown waaaaay out of proportion. Tyreek is talking about growing up and wanting to build an off-field relationship like he had in KC.

Okay.

There are no identical locker room situations, but I don’t believe wanting a tighter-knit team is a bad thing.

Side note: I’m not sure being close with Patrick Mahomes’ family is a wise life choice at the moment.

And Tyreek is a model citizen?

Hill's personality traits were always going to be a problem. Be careful when you give a player "FU" money, because he might just say "FU" to the team.

Time to make a trade...or two...

Maybe Tyreek needs to talk to Flores and realize Tua doesn’t emotionally operate that way. McD realized that right away.

Maybe Tyreek should just hold up a mirror for Tua…

1709821090319.gif

In 3 days we went from the NFLPA's survey basically showing the Fins had the best culture far and away in the league - to this interview making everyone believe their culture sucks...I think I'll take the results of the NFLPA - this is funny!

Hill just letting them know that he's the man and quit arguing with him. If other guys want to live they need to follow hill to the chopper. Hill would have probably pulled off super bowl for us And mvp if he wasn't hurt

Who really cares what anyone says? I only care about the product on the field. Wish we could just go back to newspapers and not social media where we have to see all this fluff.

Back
Top Bottom