U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

U S Military Badges For Current Or Ex-service Members

Haha, that’s right. I will tell you that those navy corpsman knew their stuff, at least the ones I worked with. I was an ED doc. As far as the concussion/s, no comment. It’s virtually impossible to diagnose someone based on tv footage lol and would be nothing but a guess and equally ethically questionable.

Haha, that’s right. I will tell you that those navy corpsman knew their stuff, at least the ones I worked with. I was an ED doc. As far as the concussion/s, no comment. It’s virtually impossible to diagnose someone based on tv footage lol and would be nothing but a guess and equally ethically questionable.

This information is gold.
To the fools here, they would complain it's fool's gold and never realize they are qualifying their own ignorance.

As a small token of appreciation for our military members we have added badges that can be awarded to members that will display which military branch you serve in or have served in.

We have the four major branches of the military, Marines, Army, Navy and Air Force, and the badge will appear under your avatar.

If you would like a badge please respond to this thread starting which branch you served in and a member of the admin will get it to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your service.

PS- This wasn't my idea. This is something we've done in the past, we just got the graphics loaded finally. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew the option is available.

PPS- Coast Guard has been added.
I was USAF active from 1981-1987 and reserve 1987-1991.

Just a kind reminder if sign for ID me and are a veteran, once you get verified then you can get discounts on sites such as NFLShop.com and Bose.com just to name a few.

:ffic:

As a small token of appreciation for our military members we have added badges that can be awarded to members that will display which military branch you serve in or have served in.

We have the four major branches of the military, Marines, Army, Navy and Air Force, and the badge will appear under your avatar.

If you would like a badge please respond to this thread starting which branch you served in and a member of the admin will get it to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your service.

PS- This wasn't my idea. This is something we've done in the past, we just got the graphics loaded finally. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew the option is available.

PPS- Coast Guard has been added.
Hi, new member here. I served in the U.S. Army from Nov 1984 to Jul 2006 as an M1 systems mechanic and Teamchief.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom