Udefeated???....Please Stop the Madness! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Udefeated???....Please Stop the Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Expo88

Actually, there have been at least two threads in the past two weeks addressing the undefeated idea and one stating "This Team Has No Holes." It's just getting ridiculous.

It's about as ridiculous as what the Bills think they're going to be this year.

Have you read their posts? :lol:

The Dolphins have been so good for so long...it is easy to see how someone might be overly optimistic about this team...especially when we make some great offseason moves.

:drinkers:

However a Bills fan would have to be absolutely nuts to be predicting an undefeated season...after all you have to be able to win the Super Bowl to go undefeated.

:billsbite

Originally posted by Expo88

BTW, that 12 year old was friggin' huge!!! :eek:

:lol:

Are you sure it wasn't a 12 gauge when you frisked him?

I've had some negativity towards the Bills, (not too bad I think,) but I've also stated that I'd rather have a competitive division than a cake division like the AFC North. Any victory that the Dolphins have in the AFC East is a hard earned victory that carries weight IMO. Do you think Bills fans would bring up the sweep (don't forget about 2001,) if it happened every year (well probably :lol: ) Even though I may not agree w/ some Bills post, at least it provides a different angle to a situation to give a rounder view of the whole subject. All I hope for, is being undefeated in the AFC East, if not, winning the division and 1st round bye is peachy for me as well.

CLUMP---I've noted your points for future reference, thanks for the insight from outside the relm of us DolFans. I think it'd be cool if you could present an honest overview of the Bills current roster situation as honest as your above Dolphins list/post. Knowledge is power and I'm here to learn. :up:

Originally posted by WharfRat

#11 NO streak EVER lasts forever...
#12 See answer for #11.

Yep, I will agree with that. Our bad December play will end at one point or another. Just like the Bills streak of losing Super Bowls ended.

I think not getting into the playoffs last year will help... sometimes a step back is needed to take giant steps forward.

I dont mind Bills posters as much.... but the Bucs fans are worse... they think that 2003 will be an easy ride for them.

Expo, I guess you can't read or something is wrong with you. Your post that started this thread was a good one. It was as unbiased of a post that I've seen here. I've haven't been here that long. The thing that sticks out to me the most is that a good amount of the fans here are homers. I've never come across homers like the ones here. I've said in a few posts that there are a bunch of homers here. Then you post a un-homer like post. I say that by saying "add Expo to the list of non-homers". I'm saying that you are not a homer, which is a good thing. Your post was objective. I was almost shocked that I finally saw an objective post. In my reply I give you a compliment by saying you weren't a homer, and at the same time I took a jab at all the homers on this board. But I guess your reading or comprehension abilities are lacking, because it appears you took it as an insult. You must have thought I was putting you down in some way, so you decided to blast me. It makes no sense. Looking back at it, it makes you look foolish. Somebody pays you a compliment and you get offended? You either misunderstood what I wrote, or you have some type of problem.

Originally posted by Jason in LA
Expo, I guess you can't read or something is wrong with you. Your post that started this thread was a good one. It was as unbiased of a post that I've seen here. I've haven't been here that long. The thing that sticks out to me the most is that a good amount of the fans here are homers. I've never come across homers like the ones here. I've said in a few posts that there are a bunch of homers here. Then you post a un-homer like post. I say that by saying "add Expo to the list of non-homers". I'm saying that you are not a homer, which is a good thing. Your post was objective. I was almost shocked that I finally saw an objective post. In my reply I give you a compliment by saying you weren't a homer, and at the same time I took a jab at all the homers on this board. But I guess your reading or comprehension abilities are lacking, because it appears you took it as an insult. You must have thought I was putting you down in some way, so you decided to blast me. It makes no sense. Looking back at it, it makes you look foolish. Somebody pays you a compliment and you get offended? You either misunderstood what I wrote, or you have some type of problem.

What you expect?To find a message board on the Miami Dolphins and not find homers?

Are the Miami Dolphins fans only homers? NO......

Every Fan team message boards is filled with homers.The original post about Dolphins going undefeated was quickly extinguish by most reasonable fans.I don't remember reading to many people who agree with the post(Original post that Fins will go undefeated).There is reason to be optimism but by no means the Dolphins will be handed the superbowl base on arguable the most talented team in the NFL.

Originally posted by Jason in LA
I've never seen so many homers on one board.

You haven't seen nothing trust me........

Chek out BBI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom