Udefeated???....Please Stop the Madness! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Udefeated???....Please Stop the Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
So now the personal attacks start :rolleyes:

Please Clump. That was a blatant light-hearted joke and I don't even think my main critic Jeep would see it as anything but. Someone around here's being a little bit too sensitive. :shakeno:

:tongue:

I guess that would be considered an apology ;)

Seriously, it's convenient that my responses to #2 and #5(?) about the QB situation and Mare were ignored. Both of which should be taken as positives. Take my answers as a whole and most would agree that it's a fair representation

Seriously, it's convenient that my responses to #2 and #5(?) about the QB situation and Mare were ignored. Both of which should be taken as positives. Take my answers as a whole and most would agree that it's a fair representation

I disagree that it's a fair representation of the answers to those questions but it's your opinion. The three biggest kickers were your answers to the Seua thing and the answers to the last two; seriously, those were just blatent Bills-biased questions.

OC? Are you talking about Orange County? No thanks. I have worked full time down there before. I still do on weekends shooting action shots of little league baseball and Pop Warner football. I'll leave you to the blandness of that place.

Originally posted by Jason in LA
OC? Are you talking about Orange County? No thanks. I have worked full time down there before. I still do on weekends shooting action shots of little league baseball and Pop Warner football. I'll leave you to the blandness of that place.

Blandness???? I guess if you're into smog, ghettos, extra crime, and a whole lot of really strange people then I suppose OC would seem bland. If however, you're into cleaner air, nicer houses, less crime, the ocean, a ton of great riding trails (Mountain Biking), multiple entertainment centers devoid of large quantities of criminal elements, and an all around better lifestyle altogether, then OC is much better.

The only places left in LA County worth a crap any more are Pasadena, Burbank (some of it), some of the far north part of the county (near Ventura), and the San Dimas area. Other than that you're talking about small pockets of nice surrounded by large pockets of crap. I grew up in LA county (Covina, W. Covina, Glendora, etc.) and know that there's not a whole lot left that's still in good repair.

You're also deflecting the fact that your post about me was completely meritless so try again LA boy.

Can't agree Clump.
Your answers are no more a fair representation than anyone who thinks our team has no holes. You are taking the negative side of the debate on almost all the Dolphins areas while they are taking all of the positive outlooks.

Most of us realize that there are many question marks on this team as well as any other contenders in the league going into the season. I believe that this team has a good chance to overcome the problems they've had in the past and progress to the next level. The best chance they've had in years. Could they implode and go 9-7 again? ...... sure could. They have a great chance to excel this year however.

One other thing, you twisted my words a little..... actually a lot, when you quoted my response to your assumption the J. Taylor would take a step backwards this year. All I said was that I don't see him taking a step back and that maybe he actually has matured into one of the games bast sack Ends. My assumption was no different than yours, just on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Nowhere did I say that Jason Taylor is unstoppable and that he'd have 30 sacks.

You must have mixed up my post with all your posts about Bruce Smith on Billszone about 10 years ago. :tongueout

Originally posted by Expo88

Blandness???? I guess if you're into smog, ghettos, extra crime, and a whole lot of really strange people then I suppose OC would seem bland. If however, you're into cleaner air, nicer houses, less crime, the ocean, a ton of great riding trails (Mountain Biking), multiple entertainment centers devoid of large quantities of criminal elements, and an all around better lifestyle altogether, then OC is much better.

The only places left in LA County worth a crap any more are Pasadena, Burbank (some of it), some of the far north part of the county (near Ventura), and the San Dimas area. Other than that you're talking about small pockets of nice surrounded by large pockets of crap. I grew up in LA county (Covina, W. Covina, Glendora, etc.) and know that there's not a whole lot left that's still in good repair.

You're also deflecting the fact that your post about me was completely meritless so try again LA boy.

Expo, my only trip to LA was on a business conference.
The shock of driving down the highway right next to the city and not being able to see it because of the darkest Brown fog I've ever had the horror of witnessing started our trip to L.A. wonderfully. The next event was the highlight of our stay in LA though. We ordered some pizzas after a long day of seminars. After 2 hours of waiting and the pizza place telling us the pizza's should be at our hotel we decided to venture out on our own. As we reached the lobby we noticed police and an ambulance out front. Our pizza guy had been robbed, carjacked and knocked unconscious at the front door of the hotel! Our pizza's lay splattered on the sidewalk around him. The guy ended up being ok but our pizza's died on impact. :lol:

That is my only L.A. experience and I haven't been back since.

Originally posted by Expo88

I sounds a lot more like something I'd expect from Justafreak or Mould's Rocks than I would from you.

I must've missed this thread. WRONG ex-officer Expo88 . I would never say something like that (whatever it is) .

What I would say is...... didn't I see your but get kicked in the COPS series by a 12 yr. old juvenile delinquent? :D

Bad boy bad boy. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? :lol:

Just to make it football related. Bills rock!!!!

Originally posted by justafan

I must've missed this thread. WRONG ex-officer Expo88 . I would never say something like that (whatever it is) .

What I would say is...... didn't I see your but get kicked in the COPS series by a 12 yr. old juvenile delinquent? :D

Bad boy bad boy. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? :lol:

Just to make it football related. Bills rock!!!!

I made the comment because I knew both you and Moldy could take it. Your'e thick skinned enough to take a friendly jab once and a while.
:up:

BTW, that 12 year old was friggin' huge!!! :eek:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Trekbiz

Expo, my only trip to LA was on a business conference.
The shock of driving down the highway right next to the city and not being able to see it because of the darkest Brown fog I've ever had the horror of witnessing started our trip to L.A. wonderfully. The next event was the highlight of our stay in LA though. We ordered some pizzas after a long day of seminars. After 2 hours of waiting and the pizza place telling us the pizza's should be at our hotel we decided to venture out on our own. As we reached the lobby we noticed police and an ambulance out front. Our pizza guy had been robbed, carjacked and knocked unconscious at the front door of the hotel! Our pizza's lay splattered on the sidewalk around him. The guy ended up being ok but our pizza's died on impact. :lol:

That is my only L.A. experience and I haven't been back since.

That is seriously one of the funniest stories I've ever heard. :rofl:

I absolutely love Southern California and I think OC is one of the greatest places in the U.S. to live but, as far as LA (virtually the entire county) goes, I'm done with that place. Give me OC and San Diego or some place up north but forget LA or any place in the 909 area code!

If you ever get another chance to cruise out here again be sure to hit the Newport Beach scene, you'll be much more appreciative of what we have out here.

Seriously though, car jacked, mugged, and knocked unconscious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh how do you go 20-0?

Kinda hard considering you would be a divisional bye no matter what and thus only play 19 games.........

Originally posted by Jaj
Uh how do you go 20-0?

Kinda hard considering you would be a divisional bye no matter what and thus only play 19 games.........

Ooops, that was a mistake in my calculations in the beginning of this thing. I was thinking about the 17 weeks of the regular season not about the 16 games played. Oh well, 19-0 is about as likely as 20-0...neither one will ever happen to any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom