LB- Neville Hewitt of Marshall

LT- Mickey Baucus of Arizona
OL- Michael Liedtke of Illinois State

WR- Nigel King of Kansas
WR- Demarr Aultman of Maine

DT- Ellis McCarthy of UCLA

K- Andrew Franks of RPI
P- Matt Darr of Tennessee

McCarthy is a solid add too. Our DL is DEEP with young talent.

Gotta be pleased with this haul. Luc really impressed me at the senior bowl, but is a thumper behind an already defensive-line. Vigil and Hull have great shots at making the team and were very draft-able guys.

yup... actually was shocked to see them undrafted, i am excited to have them battle it out with the youth we already have. see what they all can hopefully bring.

Can't believe we're picking up so many LB's... You would think we weren't interested seeing how we passed on almost every ILB in the draft.

McCarthy too. Is the meeting room big enough for Suh, Phillips, Mitchell, Francis, Johnson and McCarthy. Phillips, McCarthy and Francis make Suh look tiny.

Watched Luc's highlights, he is a FB player. perhaps too stiff to be a 3-down MLB, but the next Luke Kuechly is not walking in the door this year

Can't believe we're picking up so many LB's... You would think we weren't interested seeing how we passed on almost every ILB in the draft.

They probably passed on picking one because they had similar grades for several and thought they could one up as UDFA. Smart.

To summarize:

Matt Darr P Tennessee
Mickey Baucus OT Arizona
Andrew Franks K RPI
Mike Hull LB Penn State
Zach Vigil ILB Utah State
Jeff Luc ILB Cincinnati
Nigel King WR Kansas
Ray Drew DE Georgia
Damarr Aultman WR Maine
Neville Hewitt LB Marshall

That's a solid haul already. I wouldn't expect more than two or three more names.

Thanks Walrus! I need to go read about this kicker. I hate Sturgis lol.

I much prefer Jeff Luc as a UDFA than Denzel Perryman as a 2nd rounder. Similar skillset IMO.

CB- Kevin White of TCU just signed with the Atlanta Falcons

They probably passed on picking one because they had similar grades for several and thought they could one up as UDFA. Smart.

not sure the second round guys had the same grades as these ones

Undrafted Rookie Free Agents signed so far:

LB- Mike Hull of Penn State
LB- Zach Vigil of Utah State
LB- Jeff Luc of Cincinnati
LB- Neville Hewitt of Marshall

LT- Mickey Baucus of Arizona
OL- Michael Liedtke of Illinois State

WR- Nigel King of Kansas
WR- Demarr Aultman of Maine

DT- Ellis McCarthy of UCLA

K- Andrew Franks of RPI
P- Matt Darr of Tennessee

Who is this Dolphins team? They actually spend their money on a player worth acquiring in Suh. They have an outstanding draft, where they don't try to bend the strength of the draft to their immediate needs. And this FA group is outstanding. If you can motivate Ellis McCarthy, he's a HR. He's actually a better athlete than Phillips, and he's even bigger. Huge man with long arms. This team is hell-bent on giving Suh every opportunity to dominate games, and that's exactly the right strategy. Had a 4th Round grade on McCarthy. I liked Hull in the 3rd Round. He's strong, quick, smart, instinctive, and he's fast enough. I had a 5th Round grade on Aultman. This guys is strong, stupid quick, and explosive. If you like the SPARQ rating, Aultman tested as the 3rd best athlete at WR. Should win a return job, and Lazor's offense should find an early spot for him as a Percy Harvin type of player. Nasty with the ball in his hands.

I also had a 6th on Vigil, and Liedtke was the top-rated OL in my UDFA tier.

I know its been said 1000 times but glad we got Mike Hull i think he could be good for us. Kinda a Mold of Zach Thomas. ( we can wish right)

Back
Top Bottom