UDFA Signings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Signings

I almost like the undrafted free agent signings more than the draft, because unlike most of our GM's here at FH I enjoy looking up players I don't know about. Yes, I did just do that…

I'm sure you like them more than Waddle, Phillips, and Holland.

I’ve seen him alot and Simon has it right. He can be pretty solid against the run. Practice squad would be his chance right now and hope the coaching staff can work with him. He was a pretty good player in the B1G out of high school in Mississippi.

Last edited:
Dang man.....18,000 messages doesn’t make you better than anyone else.... just maybe dictates a different set of time investment or priorities....it’s all good. We all pull for our Dolphins and bear the pain and joys of the ride they are on. Peace out

I think that's 86 guys on the roster...wouldn't be surprised if a couple guys get cut this week to make room for some extra udfa's

You wrote it and i responded. I generally don't to those less than 2,000 post but i was feeling charitable!
I can think of a lot of posters here that have 2,000 plus posts that I wish would just not post anymore. The amount of posts does not make you worthy, it is the quality of those posts. Just Sayin Anu...His post was crap...lol but don't discount the rest of us

Back
Top Bottom