UDFA Signings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Signings

I can think of a lot of posters here that have 2,000 plus posts that I wish would just not post anymore. The amount of posts does not make you worthy, it is the quality of those posts. Just Sayin Anu...His post was crap...lol but don't discount the rest of us
So what are you saying?

Second dumbest post ever on Finheaven. I’m racking up number of posts....hopefully I’ll get to your iconic 18K...lol.
What is the first? not me not me not me

Edit: But yeah, I ignored him a long time ago, purely based on his attitude that join date or number of posts determines worth.

Senior (2020)​

Graduated from North Carolina before joining the Crimson Tide this fall ... played in 38 games for the Tar Heels ... worked in seven games with four starts for the Crimson Tide before injuries limited him late in the season ... selected to the John Mackey Award Watch List prior to the 2020 season. Missouri: Got the start in his first game at Alabama ... helped provide blocks for the Tide ground game. Texas A&M: Started for a second consecutive week but did not record any stats. Ole Miss: Returned a short kickoff by the Rebels for a 23-yard gain to set up an eventual Tide touchdown ... also helped block for the Tide rushing group that racked up 306 yards on the ground. Mississippi State: Returned from a two-week break due to injury ... contributed on special teams and offense. Kentucky: Saw time against the Wildcats. Auburn: Played in the Iron Bowl on Senior Day. LSU: Worked on offense and special teams in Baton Rouge.

North Carolina (2016-19)​

Spent four seasons in Chapel Hill, playing in 38 career contests for the Tar Heels ... recorded 549 yards and four touchdowns on 36 career receptions.

High School and Personal Data​

Rated as the No. 22 athlete in the country and No. 17 player in North Carolina by 247Sports coming out of high school ... tabbed the No. 270 player nationally on the ESPN300 ... played in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl ... helped lead the Hough High School to a 10-4 record and the third round of the state playoffs in his senior season ... had 23 catches for 316 yards and four touchdowns in that final season with the Huskies ... coached by Miles Aldridge at HHS.

Back
Top Bottom