UDFA ??? | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA ???

Someone help
Why the freak is the term UDFA acceptable?
It’s like calling the NFL the NFBL, UNDRAFTED is one word, ONE WORD!
UFA is correct.

I may be fighting a losing battle here.
Rant over
Lost before it began - LOL

That’s odd. With our glading need at C, or et least backup C, and our connection to BC coaching staff, makes you wonder. Still would’ve liked to have grabbed an UDFA C prospect. Hope Dieter can be the man.
I thought one of those guys was a guard/center.

White is talented. Remember mostert was a udfa just like white. Watched him play in sec and he acxelerates thru holes and changes direction well. Also very physical and good receiver with yac yac yac.
Last years 49ers starter was also 7th round pick as a starter. Very good for zone read

I'm just not a fan of the selection. He has an unbelievable cut off both feet but without the burst or strength to do much beyond that. If he had great vision you'd have something to work with, but he's raw as hell in that dept too. The SickEditz highlights look a lot better than live footage. He's a UDFA so have to put it in perspective, but Tyler Goodson, Zonavon Knight and Sincere McCormick would have been more ready to go.

Mostert and Elijah Mitchell were very different athletic prospects to Zaquandre White coming out. Will see if the coaches can earn their money on this one.

1651714443198.png

Someone help
Why the freak is the term UDFA acceptable?
It’s like calling the NFL the NFBL, UNDRAFTED is one word, ONE WORD!
UFA is correct.

I may be fighting a losing battle here.
Rant over
I am not sure if you are serious or joking?
Anyway the honest and correct answer is because the acronym UFA is already used in football as it refers to unrestricted free agent. Hence UDFA refers to undrafted free agents.

Back
Top Bottom