*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread***** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****UGA Bulldawgs Thread*****

The SEC wins another Natty, as TCU learned the hard way.

The expanded playoffs will lead to more embarrassing moments but more money being doled out for some teams to get their participation trophy.

In any case, Florida has a long row to hoe.

12 team playoff is a joke. At most there is 4 teams that deserve to play for the title. Usually it is less than 4. Get ready to watch beat-down city.

12 team playoff is a joke. At most there is 4 teams that deserve to play for the title. Usually it is less than 4. Get ready to watch beat-down city.

The good part about a 12 team playoff will be listening to all the national media nerds whining every year when the final four are 4 SEC teams.

Itā€™ll basically be like we get 2 SEC Championship Games. Which have typically been better games than most of the CFP Playoff games anyway.

The good part about a 12 team playoff will be listening to all the national media nerds whining every year when the final four are 4 SEC teams.

Itā€™ll basically be like we get 2 SEC Championship Games. Which have typically been better games than most of the CFP Playoff games anyway.
I love SEC football. As a Gator fan, I didn't pull for UGA per se, but I did want to see yet another SEC championship.

Ohio State came so close to making it, lol.

That Ohio State game was awesome, but the refs had a lot to do with all the scoring. They were not calling holding on either offensive line. It is very hard for a defense when guys are getting tackled rushing the passer.

Carson Beck claiming his spot as the new QB1 today at the spring game.

Looks like a rebuilding year in Athens. DL is not as good. We donā€™t have any skill players except Brock Bowers. The defense will keep us in games, but the offense is going to struggle. I think Bama or Tennessee wins the conference.

Looks like a rebuilding year in Athens. DL is not as good. We donā€™t have any skill players except Brock Bowers. The defense will keep us in games, but the offense is going to struggle. I think Bama or Tennessee wins the conference.
Based off one game we won by 41 against a D2 school? Lol come on man, you made an almost identical post a year ago on the bottom of page 8 of this thread and look what happened

Based off one game we won by 41 against a D2 school? Lol come on man, you made an almost identical post a year ago on the bottom of page 8 of this thread and look what happened
We got better last year. I hope we improve this year too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom