lifetime...this stuff is alwaysss 50 bucks on ppv). Any1 else been

following the show?

pd

MikeO

Premium Member
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I love that show. Very very good.

Diego will win his fight in about 2 minutes probably. He is a beast.

I think Forrest will lose his match to be honest. In his 2nd fight I know he was protecting the cut, but he looked timid and on a big stage, you can't be timid.

d-day

Administrator
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
bro watching the fight right now - the second fight has been absolutely sick - what a bloodfest - it should have gone into sudden death and to think the shamrock fight is still coming up :evil:

MikeO

Premium Member
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Shamrock sucks!

Back to WWE for the big money.His day is over and long gone!

d-day

Administrator
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
MikeO said:
Shamrock sucks!

Back to WWE for the big money.His day is over and long gone!
shame the way the fight ended - he slips and got pummeled - fitting i guess - i was hoping for a better fight though - now he wants too fight evan tanner - good luck - tanner is a beast - i want to see big john fight!

dolphinsfan69

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I think Bonner got robbed in the 2nd fight. I though he clearly won the match, but luckily he still got a contract.

CharlestonPhan

just a little cattywampus
Reaction score
Forrest versus Bonner was by far the best mixed martial arts fight i have ever seen, and i have watched 40 of the 50 plus UFC's and many Pride FC as well... i will guarantee that there were established guys in their weight classes who watched that and said to themselves, "i dont know if i can beat that guy."

d-day

Administrator
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
CharlestonPhan said:
i will guarantee that there were established guys in their weight classes who watched that and said to themselves, "i dont know if i can beat that guy."
i don't think so - those 2 chose to stand up and slug it out - most of the other established fighters, especially the ones with a strong wrestling and submission background, would never have taken that strategy - they would have brought either one of those guys down onto the ground and all that action we saw wouldn't have happened - it was a great fight though :evil:

CharlestonPhan

just a little cattywampus
Reaction score
the elite guys would've done that, agreed... which is why they are the elite guys. Bonner works the ground well though. his submissions and ground game are pretty solid. i think Forrest is more one dimensional from what ive seen of him on the show. but he has an iron jaw. for the record i think Bonner won, especially after watching the replay on tivo.

Top Bottom