Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within* | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within*

Drug test all coaches and administrative staff on the team. For Foerster to video himself snorting like this, he was out of control. I'm not an expert in this but it is hard to believe that no-one knew nothing about this. Snorting copious amount of coke right before a meeting is pretty bizarre and someone should be asking some questions.

Last edited:
This team's a total dumpster fire. From the top on down to the crappiest special teams player. And we continue to lend our support and wonder why we can't ever get going in the right direction? ROTFLMMFAO!

I wonder if Gase wishes he was still in Chicago? Seriously, I guarantee you that he does. This team/job/etc. has broken so many men it isn't even funny.

Guess it's time to clean house again. Wash, rinse, repeat!

Watch, the next coach we hire will have a concealed murder in his past or something.
Coach Morgan
81637-dexter-determinded.jpg

He's meticulous about details.

A new OL coach will be a good thing for this team, shake things up. If this coach was coming in high, drunk whatever, he could not have been competent at his job.
Just surprising no one on the team noticed...just what is going on with this team..?

1-?? Against playoff teams. 11/12 of those wins were against **** opponents, and the majority of them came down to the wire.

I understand the cards that have been dealt this season, but I can't defend the play calling, coaching decisions, game planning, etc. And I certainly can't defend the joke of a team this guy is running off the field.

I was a huge Gase supporter coming into this season, but he's totally lost me.

After four games at 2-2? Definition of fair weather fan. Not trying to offend but seriously, it’s so short sighted considering the topsy turvy nature of this league. Yes the offense looks poor, but our run D has shot from last to top 3 in four games. This time last year Finheaven wanted Jay Ajayi cut. So pardon if the chicken little nature this early in the season is hardly a convincing viewpoint.

Sad end to a sad coach that's been poking around the league for years. He's been garbage here, coaching his OL to choke like a bunch of chickens on Sundays.

Good riddance.

It's a wonder just how long Foerster's been doing this stuff, if this was only a recent plunge for him, or if he's been coming to work high all season, even last season, let alone doing it IN the building lol

This is probably going to get worse.

How so? This is no scandal, or a sign of something bigger. There are plenty of people in the workforce with drug problems that go undetected by co-workers and their bosses. They don't screen coaches in the NFL. It's one idiotic moron with a drug problem. Fire his @$$ and move on.

Last edited:
Foerster is really dumbass stupid.... I mean, really, who knocks boots with a hooker without protection? Im thinking the dude is looking to cash in on winning a darwin award...

WTF, can't do a line of blow without showing up on the internet these days

Back
Top Bottom