UM recruiting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM recruiting

I prefer quality, you can have tons of guys but if none of them are good (not saying thats the case here) than it does you no good

Defense

CB Demarcus Van Dyke ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

CB Doug Wiggins ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

CB Jared Campbell ***
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

S Damien Berry ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

S Joseph Nicolas ***
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

DE/LB Allen Bailey *****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

DT Chris Perry ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

DE Adewale Ojomo ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

Offense

QB Robert Marve ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

WR Kayne Farquharson(JUCO) *****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

WR Leonard Hankerson ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

WR/TE Daniel Adderly **
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

WR Jermaine McKenzie ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

G Harland Gunn ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

T Tyler Horn **
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

T Orlando Franklin ****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

RB Shawnbrey McNeal ***
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

RB Lee Chambers ***
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

RB Graig Cooper *****
Scout Bio
Rivals Bio

Miami did very well given the circumstances.

Marve is going to be very good, only knock on him is size.
Lee Chambers is horribly underrated by Scout/Rivals. This kid is a 5 star in my book.

The biggest thing is that next year SoFla is the high school Mecca. Northwestern, Miami's #1 pipeline, alone has more top talent then 40 states.

If Randy Shannon is somewhat competent at recruiting then Miami will have a top 5 class next year.

They're not counting Kayne Farquharson or Chris Perry. Chris sent in his LOI wrong, he just needs to redo it. His situation could be resolved as early as today. Kayne signed his LOI in December and he just needs to take a couple of classes at Miami Dade to get in. He'll enroll in the summer.

..and here I was thinking the Canes were going to stoop back to recruiting anyone with half an IQ point just to get back to the top. :chuckle:

Congrats to Shannon. His hard work and dedication are already paying. Great job on the top 10 recruiting class.

Looks on paper a good class. Now that Noel Devine has balked on his commitment to WVU, shouldnt he be a target for Shannon?

alright, we have a great 1-2 combo at RB now with Jarvious James and Lee Chambers. we will make some serious noise with those 2. and Allen Bailey is going to be a star

Jarvious? I guess that's why you think Lee Chambers will be 2nd string next year. If any freshman has a chance to back up Javarris next year it's Cooper, but I wouldn't be terribly shocked to see Charlie Jones backing up next year.

Looks on paper a good class. Now that Noel Devine has balked on his commitment to WVU, shouldnt he be a target for Shannon?

We haven't shown him any love, even though he's clearly an elite back, and grew up a Canes fan. Hopefully he'll go to prep school, and we can re-evaluate him.

Jarvious? I guess that's why you think Lee Chambers will be 2nd string next year. If any freshman has a chance to back up Javarris next year it's Cooper, but I wouldn't be terribly shocked to see Charlie Jones backing up next year.

Dont forget about Tyrone Moss. He was injured late in the season but will be ready for the 2006 season. IMO it will be Baby J as the fast back and T Moss as the bruiser.

Dont forget about Tyrone Moss. He was injured late in the season but will be ready for the 2006 season. IMO it will be Baby J as the fast back and T Moss as the bruiser.

T Moss was ready for the 2006 season, but unfortunately that season, his senior season, has passed, and he's gonna be outta here. Maybe Kylan Robinson can be our bruiser.

A very good class. Shannon is a hell of a recruiter. I don't have any doubt that they'll be a strong team once again under him.

Back
Top Bottom