UNC Academic Violation - HUGE! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UNC Academic Violation - HUGE!

I have a hard time believing an investigation that is initiated by the component that is being investigated. Not saying it's not accurate but is it really trustworthy? See the Freeh report and Ray Rice debacle.

why would they reveal new info in regards to the school, the football program, the men's and women's basketball programs, etc...? They aren't 100% innocent, mistakes were made but nothing intentional by the men's basketball program. The bothersome thing is everyone wants to make it about men's basketball and they take snippets from the report that aren't necessarily about men's basketball.

This matter was basically closed w/ the NCAA, the football program got hit hard already. The University decided to spend a lot of money to get all the answers and this is what they got. To me this is like any University in the Country, not every class is difficult. every University has their easier classes and this paper class system may have been easy for some including mostly non athletes by the way.

I'm hearing that a lot of those that have degree's from UNC are as nervous as a gerbil in key west pet shop:rolleyes2:

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Back
Top Bottom