Under 20 World Cup thread (soccer) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Under 20 World Cup thread (soccer)

The ref for our match wasn't too good either. Way too many yellows. I hope that doesn't bite us later.

Adu played a good game for you guys.

Out of 4 adults watching the game I was the only one wanting the USA to win the game.

Brazil up 2-1 with 30 minutes left

PS: These Canadian announcers suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great close games

USA goes into extra time
Austria scores the winner in the 81st minute

Right now we are close to going to extra time in both late games as they are both 2-2

Japan and Czech had 3 penalty shots

The ref for our match wasn't too good either. Way too many yellows. I hope that doesn't bite us later.

The Ref in the game was horrible. Some times he was calling fouls on what looked like ghost penalties and then would give a yellow for other things that looked minor in comparison to some other fouls that were just "warnings"!?

What a game though. It was obvious most of the crowd there was routing for the underdog too.

So who does the US play next?

The Ref in the game was horrible. Some times he was calling fouls on what looked like ghost penalties and then would give a yellow for other things that looked minor in comparison to some other fouls that were just "warnings"!?

What a game though. It was obvious most of the crowd there was routing for the underdog too.

So who does the US play next?

Austria. Fifa updates the brackets relatively quickly, so you can look here in the future:
http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/matches/index.html

The games today are a LOT earlier in the day than yesterday

This afternoon at 16:45 hrs.

Zambia vs Nigeria
Argentina vs Poland

Then at 19:45 hrs.

Mexico vs Congo
Portugal vs Chile

this ref is an idiot... that was a penalty and then Gio does an amazing play and the guy does not give him the ley de ventaja... and this is just at 12 minutes.

Mexico 3-0 Congo

Argentina it is... again. Though it is nice to see a coach make a change in which the team actually looks better after he puts in some replacements. Quite different to the Hugo Sanchez style.

Hobbit is a heck of a player, that kid got flair.

Back
Top Bottom